My What?!

You,Mina, and Jirou were talking about random stuff until you saw Me. Aizawa walked in the door starting class. "alright class we're going to be talking about the winter dance 💀" "A DANCE Ooo" "Ashido please let me explain" "sorry" " So basically you have a week to train for a certain amount of time to go to the dance and when you reach that time I'll tell you to start shopping class dismissed". You were tired already but after hearing what Aizawa said it made you in the mood to sleep. "Dumb ass" "hm" you turn your head seeing Katsuki on his knees next to your desk "did you get enough sleep" "no" you turned your head back but you felt a pair of eyes staring at you,it was Uraraka. "Hello..?" "You wanna train together" "are you gonna try to fight me for no reason" "uh no" "then..I guess I don't how this gon work bc your like a rescue hero not the fighting type" "yea yea whatever just lets train so we can go to the dance"

Time Skip to lunch

You and Mina were sitting at your table waiting for the others until you had gotten a unexpected call. "Mina...do I answer it or what" "YEAH YEAH YEAH EXCITEMENT" "Alright calm down" you pick up your phone answering it and not hearing anyone speak.

You:umm hello

??: This is Y/n L/n correct?

Surprisingly the voice was not scary at all it sounded like a man by the tone they had

You: yes it is and who are you

??: Well hello uh I'm Iman L/n your brother..

You: m-my what

Iman: your brother

You: uh I'ma save yo number and call you back alright I'm at school

Iman: alright

You hung up finally noticing everyone else were at the table. "Sooo what happened" "the person I was on the phone with....he said he was my brother" all eyes locked on to you. "Is Kai playing sum joke or what" "that wasn't Kai dummy bc I would've known who's number that was... His name is Iman" (not me usin the boy version of my name bc I'm lazy to find a good name)

Time Skip after school

You were getting ready to train with Uraraka but you had gotten a text.

Dumb ass family

Kai: Did anybody get a call from a Iman?

Akari:I did

Same here: You

Akari:he said he was our brother

Kai:ik

Wonder what he look like:you

Kai:ask for his Insta

Bitch no I'm not about to ask him for his social media when we just met: you

Kai:man you a pussy anyway I'm gon ask him

Akari:chile anyway

I gtg ttyl:you

You had heard a knock on your door,since you recognized the knock you didn't have to ask who was it. "Hi Katsuki" "hey teddy bear" "so wassup" "I want to talk about what happened at lunch" you let him in and sat on your bed. "So what about him" "I think you should meet up with him with Kai and Akari" "already thought about that" "when are you going to train with Uraraka" "30 minutes why" "nothing...I got to go" he gave you a kiss on the cheek and left.