Birthday Boy (SO LATE)

You were in class talking to Mina when Mr Aizawa came in "if your not in a seat that's fine just stay there" Aizawa said stretching "today you going on a mission in groups of four" everyone looked all excited and was about to celebrate but Aizawa calmed them down real quick "first off you all are doing a rescue mission, I'll be telling you all the teams in just a moment" you just wanted to go to sleep till he came back but Katsuki grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him

"owww Katsuki that hurt!" "Too bad teddy bear I didn't get a morning kiss today" Katsuki said leaning closer to your face "HEYYYYYY Bakubitch let my bestie go" Mina said kicking Katsuki in his side "GOD DAMN THAT HURT WHY YOU ALWAYS DOIN THIS TO ME" "Remember on the of Denki's party you were being a cock block, it's revenge" you laughed at both of them then got back into your seat when you saw Aizawa come back.

"Alright here's the teams on the board"
"Bakugo, Kirishima, Denki,and Iman" Denki and Kirishima have each other a high five "Sero, Midoriya,Asui, and Tokoyami" "Shoji, Todoroki,Iida, Yaoyorozu".(I'm not doing all this)
"Last group to be paired is Y/n, Ashido, Jirou,and Uraraka" Kyoka slammed her head on her desk and Mina just walked out the room "NOOOO" you yelled "Mr Aizawa may I just say you look so nice toda" Mina mentioned walking back inside the classroom "um do I have too" "Yes Jirou this mission is very important" "but sir you don't get it, she stink worse than any kind of animal" you said getting out your seat "all you have to do is a rescue mission and you'll be done if you want to go first then alright we and do that" Aizawa said trying to get away from y'all "that's fine"

Lunch

"Alright everyone will eat in here then we'll go to the ground beta to start" everyone nodded and began eating their food, after you were finished you got your hero costume and went to go change along with Mina and Kyoka. "Did you change your costume

"Yeah I did I like this better than the last one" you said doing a little twirl "I like it too but change of subject, Bakugo's birthday" you playfully rolled your eyes at Mina "Katsuki said him and the guys are going out and that he was gonna spen...

"Yeah I did I like this better than the last one" you said doing a little twirl "I like it too but change of subject, Bakugo's birthday" you playfully rolled your eyes at Mina "Katsuki said him and the guys are going out and that he was gonna spend the rest of the night with me and Elijah" "soooo no birthday sex again" Kyoka asked, you punched her in the arm then walked away.

"Finally y'all take forever" Uraraka said with an attitude "you can calm down" y'all went outside seeing everyone else ready to go, you had felt someone hug you from behind "teddy bear you smell like carmel" "babes I smell like you" you said turning around and giving Katsuki a kiss "well that's true now let's go before raccoon eyes and takes you away" you playfully rolled your eyes and followed Katsuki. "Alright class rep is everyone here" "YES sir everyone is here" Aizawa went in front of you all and got all serious "okay uhh Y/n, Ashido, Jirou, and Uraraka you're up first" Kyoka had to drag you over which you didn't like at all "your goal is to save all the civilians from the burning buildings and villain,got it" all four of you nodded and walked inside ground beta "BE THE BEST FUCKING HERO EVER TEDDY BEAR" Katsuki yelled, you smiled and continued walking.