The Dance Is coming

Long chapter

Previously

He gave you his phone to see him texting....

"WHO IS THIS" KNOW"SOMEONE I KNOW" "Katsuki Bakugo am I a joke to you or not" "your not a joke to me I promise" "just leave me alone for a bit before I do something I shouldn't do" you started to speed walk back to the dorms seeing Uraraka and Mina talking. "What the hell did you DO" "that's not any of your business" "IF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE INVOLVED THEN IT IS MY BUSINESS" "girl it wasn't even that big of a deal all I did was get into Bakugo's phone and put in fake messages so it looked like he texting a girl" "YOU DID WHAT" "I just told you now move so I can see what happened outside" "URARAKA I DON'T EVEN FIGHT LIKE THAT BUT WE FINNA THROW HANDS" "c'mon you animal" that sent Mina off, She pinned Uraraka to wall and punching her non stop. "Heyyy what going on- BABE" Sero had gotten a grip on Mina and pulled her away from Uraraka. You didn't really hear what Uraraka said but you heard messages and texting a girl. "YOUR A FUCKING HOMEWRECKER" "I know" you started to run upstairs to your room but before you left you slapped Uraraka.

You went back to your room crying a bit, when you walked in you saw Iman on his laptop until he saw you. "Oh my god what happened" "me and Katsuki got into a fight" Iman jumped up off the bed to give you a hug. "Shhh stop crying ok I'll go talk to him myself" "Iman... are you angry" "a little why" "your Nen is showing" "oh haha". he'd let you go gave you his laptop so you can watch a movie "I'll be back and I'll bring some snacks ok" "okay".

Imani's pov

I walked out of Y/n's room and went to Bakugo's room to talk to him. I didn't even knock on his door, when I got in I saw Bakugo looking at his phone until he noticed me "are your eyes red" "I'm sure they are" "what do you want" "let's TALK ok". "Why were you two fighting in the first place" "...that's nun of you business is it" I shoved him to wall not giving him anywhere to go."Answer my question right fucking now" "..." "I will punch you without holding back..that might even kill you" "tch get back" "are you going to tell me now or would you like to visit recovery girl" "FINE I'LL TELL YOU NOW GET THE FUCK OFF ME" "was it that hard" I sat in his chair stating straight at him, he kinda looked scared. "Spill all your tea" "..the text messages started maybe Monday or last week, I didn't want Y/n to think I'm cheating on her so I had to make up an excuse not to come in my room" "mhmm".

Time Skip bc I'm ✨lazy✨

Pov

You were watching To All The Boys I Loved Before (just finished the third it was ✨) until you heard a knock on the door. *Man c'mon now I was just at the hot tub part* you got up opened the door seeing Katsuki holding up roses and chocolate. "What are you doing" "well you might be still mad at me but since both of us reached the training goal will..you go to the dance with me" "...no" he looked up at you looking like he was about to cry. "WH-WHA-What" "ask me again but actually look at me and no attitude" "..Will you go to the dance with me future Y/n Bakugo" you were shocked at what he said but you liked it. "Of course I'll go to the- hold on someone texted me" "tch" you grabbed your phone and saw it was Mina.

🖤Ride or die🌸

Mina: I GOT MORE

More what: You

Mina:PICS OF BACKUGO

Mina: