It's a School Night

Long chapter I guess

It's 5:00 in the morning on a Tuesday morning. You were surprised you woke up so early. As you walked out of your room all you could see was your classmates running around like they were late. "What are you guys doing" you looked so confused until Uraraka turned to you (y'all have a love and hate friendship) " All Might coming to the dorms" "and I don't get why y'all are in a hassle" Midoriya had gotten in the conversation some how "IT'S ALL MIGHT THE NUMBER ONE HERO" "quit the yelling". You couldn't care less about that so you just got ready for school. It took you a while to figure out how you wanted you hair so you just went with a puff (plus I could find a cartoon version hat looked good)

When you had finished you, Todoroki,Iida, Bakugo, and yaoyorozu were the only ones ready. "You look nice" "Thank you Katsuki" you sat down next to him waiting when it was time to leave, you got bored and went an tiktok. While you were scrolling on tiktok you come across the buss it challenge that was really fire to you. *OooOoo I finna do this* "Dumb ass" as you heard Katsuki talking you snapped back to reality. "What is it" "I wanna get  there early so hurry up" you got your things and walked out with Katsuki. When you two weren't by your dorm he stopped "what are you doing" "..." "Are you going to answer me" ".." you were getting annoyed with him so you started walking again. Before you could be out of his reach he grabbed your wrist "What The hell Katsuki" he didn't say a word to you "if your going to ignore me then let me go" you pulled away from him and started to head to school.

During class you couldn't focus at all. *Why's Katsuki being an ass all of a sudden* you were thinking about what happened earlier until Recovery girl walked in. "I need to take Miss L/n" "of course go ahead L/n" "mmhm sure" you got up noticing Katsuki looking at you, you just looked at him for a second and left. "Sooo what's going on" "we got your results back from your DNA test" "oh..you did" "you don't sound happy about that" "I'm not happy about it at all...you see if I ever do find my father I'd rather not know who he is or have anyone tell" you started to get angry "that.. bastard..LEFT US" you had lost control and noticed you made a whole in the wall. "Wow your quirk is very powerful" "what do you mean" "other than shifting..you have a quirk that's like Tokoyami's" you had givin her a 'are you dead ass' look. "Excuse me" "..with this quirk you can change your aura and become stronger" "what's the quirk called" "Nen" (yea I'm using sum shit from HxH) "if your confused you can always do research and focus on how to use it" "thanks" you left her office returning to class thinking about your quirk.

Time skip to lunch

You were walking to your table until you noticed someone sitting in your seat. "Umm who are you" " I'm Itsuka Kendo and you are" she said giving you a STANK look, you noticed her arm was linked with Katsuki's he kinda looked uncomfortable. You and Kendo just glared at each other for a bit until Mina broke it. "U-umm bestie come sit next to me" "sure" you looked down at your phone seeing a unknown number sent a text message to you. "So Katsu where have you been I've missed you" " yea um I've been busy" he said trying to keep his head down. Mina noticed you were getting upset "Y/n-"she stopped when she saw you a sharp blade in you hand "Y/n did your eyes turn RED" they all looked at you then looked at Kendo anthem back to you. "I'm going to leave before I kill her" you got and started to leave until Kendo opened her mouth "I guess your all mine now Katsuki" you turned around and saw Kendo kissing Katsuk by force. Before you knew it you and Mina were jumpin this hoe. Along wit Jirou while the boys try to y'all off her