Her Day

"WAKE UP DAMN IT WAKE UP, SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN UP SO LATE" you were the one slamming pots and pans so everyone could wake up "girl calm down,damn who told her she can be in charge of the schedule" Kai said walking out his room "hurry up, chop chop we gotta get going" you said continuing slapping pots together "girl shut up" Akari said "c'mon child" you pulled her into your room and set it some clothes "we're matching today" you said, she rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom "OO I'm ready to see how yo weddin will turn out" you playfully rolled your eyes and fixed your hair and dusted yourself off

Hair and makeup:

You and Akari's outfit:

Let's pretend the color is a light purple okay

"HURRY UP GIRLS WE DON'T WANT CRYSTAL BEING LATE" you and Akari jumped up and walked down the stairs getting into the car with Iman and Kai "wait where is Crystal" "the limo behind us" you said, your three siblings sighed "I'm tired" Kai said "same" Iman and Akari said "to bad so sad should've went to sleep when you was supposed to"

Time skip

You had gotten lot's of guest settled down after some struggle, but when it was time for the groom to come out some people wanted to start talking "if y'all don't stop talking when my dad comin out the isle we gon have problems" you said, everyone stopped talking.

As your father walked to the alter he mouthed "thank you" you gave him a nod, now it was the flower girl to come down, it was Crystal's niece who was adorable. You had to much pride to let Iman see you cry so you had to hold in your tears and you saw Crystal come out 'her dress is so beautiful'

You looked over at your father who had some tears rolling down his face "he a punk" Kai said, Iman kicked him "shut up" you smiled a little as you saw Crystal stepped in front of your father

I don't feel like doing this okay let's skip to vows 🧍🏽‍♀️

Your dad took out a piece of paper

"ahem,I promise to get up and get our remote from across the room, even if it was not I who placed the remote so very far away. I promise to spend each day working to become the truest version of myself, for you, for us, and for our family. You are the kindest, most, sincere, loveliest woman I know and I am lucky to hold your hand, be in your arms and in your heart. If you will have me, I will make my arms your shelter, and my heart our home."

Crystal smiled blinking away her tears as she looked up at your father

"Demarcus, I believe in you and in everything you want to be. I believe in us - in our power as a couple, in our future as a family, I believe in myself, that within myself I am capable of loving you the way you deserve. I believe that you and I should spend all our days together, me as your wife, I believe in you as my husband. I believe we were meant to be.Live with me, laugh with me, love with me, and I will be your devoted wife forevermore.

I got these vows from google okay now don't say shit please

"Do you promise to honor her in love, to be sensitive to her needs, to comfort her in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in her, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Do you promise to honor him in love, to be sensitive to his needs, to comfort him in difficulty, and to put your full and complete trust in him, so long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" you smiled as your father kissed Crystal and took a picture of them "ladies and gentlemen may I present Mr. and Mrs. L/n" everyone clapped and cheered "ate, after this I'm finna take a smoke break you in" Iman whispered "hell yeah" you laughed.

Time skip after reception bc i'm lazy

"I don't understand why I have to clean, I just came for fuckin cake and now I'm cleaning, this is some bull" you mumbled as you swept the floor "Ahem" you looked up and turned around seeing your dad "hey dad" you said "hey..you okay" you nodded "yeah.. why you ask" he sat down in a chair and just looked at you "just wanna ask, don't dad's do this kinds of shit" you smiled and sat next to him "guess your still new to this, I guess they do that but you don't have to, and a tip since I won't be around as much next year... don't let Akari close to anybody when she has scissors, she can be wild" you both laughed as y'all looked over at her and Kai arguing "Demarcus" you and your father turned around seeing your uncle, your mother's twin brother "Anthony" your father stood up and walked towards your uncle "it's nice to see you man, how are you" your uncle asked "I'm fine, I'm remarried" your father said, it seemed like they were getting along well so you walked away.

"Boy just eat the marshmallow" "nah you could've poisoned it" you walked over to Kai and took the white chocolate covered marshmallow and ate it "if you die it's because of Akari" Kai said "shut up" you patted Kai's head and walked away 'fuck I'm tired, wonder what Katsuki's doin' you took out your phone and got bold to call him. "Hello" you smiled "hey Katsu, what ya doin" "cleaning up this dog shit, ew Elijah what did that hag give you" "well I'm my dad just got married" you heard Katsuki laugh a little "tell him I said congrats, hey when are you coming back so I can get you from the airport" "uh like next week but awww you wanna pick me up" "sh-shut up dumbass anyway..you okay" "Stop making me smile bruh but yeah I'm okay just miss you that's all" "you better fucking miss me and good I miss you too, I'll see you soon okay babe" "mmhm can't wait" "are you about to cry" "um..no?" "Y/n you okay" "yeah I'm fine just all, I must cry after weddings but um I gotta go okay" "wait, are you thinking about something" "um maybe, um I'll call you back" you hung up and sighed "you okay Y/n I saw you crying" Crystal asked "yeah I was just thinking about me and Katsuki but I'll be fine" she smiled and hugged you "Don't overthink your relationship with him okay" you nodded "thank you"

Yeah so I'm giving a short chapter today ik it's kinda bad but oh well, and it'll be great if y'all left comments Because I just wanna get some feedback and get some inspiration on some chapters 🙃

Next Time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "open the door boy" "your fucking crazy" "your a idiot"