Cheating?

Time skip some months like in the middle end of the year maybe

Tonight was the night Katsuki has been so freaked out by you, this man seen you sleep walk and mumble some shit.

It was four in the morning and both of you were at peace sleeping, but suddenly you got up. Katsuki opened his eyes to see you and just thought you had to go to the bathroom until you started to mumble some shit in a while different language "Ek gaan hierdie man doodmaak" you mumbled in Afrikaans he looked at you like you were possessed, you got up and walked out the room "what in the hell" Katsuki got up and followed you. You walked all the way to Iman's room and was about to open the door till he opened it himself all confused "Y/n what the hell are you- oh hell no"

(I'm going to kill this man) yw

Before he could close the door you barfed into his room and started beating him up "OH SHIT" Katsuki picked you up and ran back to his room "Let me go asshole he took my phone" Katsuki sighed and laid you back down "calm down, crazy ass" before he could walk away you tackled him "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK" you looked up finally waking up and looked Katsuki "don't ever wake me up if I sleep walk" you got up and got back in bed "what the hell did I just witnessed" Katsuki mumbled to himself "please come lay down with me".

---------

Iman nor Katsuki got any sleep, Iman was taking care of his bruised up face while Katsuki was getting chills everytime you walked near him "are y'all okay?" Mina asked walking to her seat "nope" Katsuki said. You looked at Katsuki and he jumped "what is up with you" you asked "you were sleep walking and started beating on Iman, then once I got you back to bed you started talking in your sleep in a different language" you busted out laughing and so did Mina "it's not funny, you literally bruised my sexy as face" you laughed even harder at Iman.

---------

After class Katsuki dragged you outside, you were confused but just went with it "I have something to say" he said sitting you down at a table "what's up" he took a deep breath and looked at you "what if I said I got an apartment" you were so confused "Katsuki what are you talking about?" Katsuki sighed and shook his head "don't walk away from me and sit down" you said, Katsuki shivered and sat down "I've been thinking about getting a place so that hag will leave me alone" you smiled and leaned on his shoulder "we're only second years" Katsuki sighed and looked at you "I know but I want to be prepared" you lifted up and looked at him "plus soon we're going to be third years so we have to plan our future pretty soon" you sighed and stood up "come on, let's take a walk" Katsuki smirked and got up "stop looking at me like that horndog".

--Time Skip--

"Let's plan Uno guys" Mina said taking out a deck of cards out "seriously" Katsuki groaned, she nodded "well I can't, gotta go see my stepmom bye guys" Mina waved and you ran outside. This was Crystal's first time being a mom so she said you, Iman, and Kai had to wait a month to see your new siblings "everyone in?" the boys nodded and drove off.

When got to the house you quickly ran inside seeing your new brother Jayden and sister Jayda, you didn't even know Crystal had twins but you were happy she did "aww they're so cute and chubby" you said "that was rude" Kai said "shut up, anyways Crystal you didn't tell me they were twins" she smiled and picked Jayda up "I thought I did, we this one's Jayda and that one over there is Jayden" you smiled "why he got that big ass pacifier in his mouth" Iman said "shut up hater" you said, you went to wash your hand and came back prepared to hold one of them "babe you know where my watch went- oh hey you three" Kai waved and walked away "hey" you and Iman said "uh I think it's on my nightstand" Crystal said "alright" Crystal handed you Jayda and you just smiled ", y'all make cure babies I guess" Crystal laughed at Iman and handed him Jayden.

After a while the twins went to sleep so Crystal took the to the nursery, as she left Akari walked in the house all happy "girl what are you smiling about?" you asked "I'm going on a date with Adrien" you shook your head "get it I guess" Akari ran to her room and slammed the door behind her.

You sat down on the couch and scrolled through Instagram for a while till a girl texted you

?????: Hey girl, coming to you as a woman and tellin you the truth. Ya manz cheating on you, we've been talking for some months and I think it should stop today

-------------

You were confused and then the person sent pictures of the texts, everything was up to date and you couldn't believe your eyes. You shot up and quickly left, you didn't even want to drive your car from the traffic so you flew to UA. Once you got to the dorms you slammed open the door "wooah calm ya tits" Mina said "where's Katsuki" you asked "in his room" you went to Katsuki's room and tried to open the door but it was locked "KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR OR I'LL TEAR IT DOWN" you didn't get a response so you kicked the door down "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" he yelled "should've opened the- why is she here" you asked pointing at Uraraka "she asked me to help her" you scoffed and showed him your phone "you know this girl" he looked at the screenshots for a minute and how he looked at them told you the answer "take this ring, I don't want it no more" you said throwing the promise ring Katsuki gave you on your birthday at him "Y/n wait-" "no shut up and fuck your hoes" you stormed out his room and quickly went to find Mina.

Katsuki's pov

As Y/n left I tried to get up but Uraraka pulled me back "don't even try to get her, she's not worth it" I scoffed and kicked her in the face making her nose bleed "get the fuck out" I ran out my room trying to catch up with Y/n but when I got to the end of the end of the hall she was gone already.

I went downstairs seeing everyone glaring at me "where's Y/n" I asked "none of your business" I rolled my eyes and got my phone to see where she was "outside?" I ran out the door hearing Y/n crying in Mina's shoulder, I walked closer to them till Mina glared at me, she then saw my eyes and her glare faded to a worried look. She sent me a text saying she'll leave so me and Y/n could talk everything out and she was going to tell Y/n the same thing. I mouthed thank you and she nodded "uh Y/n I'll be right back okay just sit right here" Mina said getting up "um okay" Y/n said in a shaky voice. Mina patted my shoulder and pushed me on the ground "that fucking hurts" I saw Y/n let out a small laugh "what do you want" I sighed and wiped some of the dirt and blood off my face then sat on the curb aside her "look I didn't cheat on you alright, that girl needed help training and I wanted to be helpful for a change you know, I don't know why they changed up the texts you look at my phone" Y/n let out a chuckle and snatched my phone "what's the girl's name" I sighed and had to think for a second "Madison she's a first year" I said looking down "so you're fucking a first year?" I shook my head and looked down, she went through my phone and it took her while so I assumed she was going through my whole phone, she handed me my phone and stood "so do you believe me now?" I asked, Y/n sighed and slowly nodded then slapped me "that's for having your door locked" then she kicked me really hard in my stomach "and that's for being with Urarka with the door locked, I love you tho I guess" Y/n walked away to her car and sat in there while she watched me wipe the blood dripping from my face from her slap "she used her fucking quirk, that shit hurts" I got up and limped inside back into the dorms meeting eyes with shitty hair "did she forgive you?" I nodded and sat down on the couch "she just slapped and kicked me" he laughed and walked away. I closed my eyes and I heard screaming sounding like Urarka "BAKUGO Y/N BEATIN THE SHIT OUT OF URARKA" I sighed and got up.

I limped to the screams and see Y/n's hands all bloody and see the girl who we can't see shirt "how the hell is she beating her?" dounce face asked "I don't know and I really don't care" I walked over to Y/n and picked her up "LET ME GO DICKHEAD" I shook my head and took her in her room then layed her down "Katsuki leave me alone!" I sighed and cleaned up her hands and checked her temperature "you're burning up what the hell Y/n"  she coughed and rolled to the opposite side of me "this is going to be a long week"

We're almost done with this terrible trash 💀✋🏽 anyways should I make a sequel to this book? It's not going to be out soon since I got so many books to write still but I'm just asking

Next Time on Keeping Up With The Kardashians: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N AND IMAN"