It's a School Night pt.2

Previously

when you saw a certain person.. someone you didn't want to see at all😬.

It was Ryu. You were by yourself at the bar, Mina took Jirou to dance. Ryu had noticed you and started to walk over to you. "Hey doll" you ignored him at first but he kept trying. "Why the are you here" "that's for you to find out" he got closer to you trying to pull you in for a kiss, luckily Katsuki saw you just in time before he kissed you.*BAM*  "WHAT THE HELL MAN" "What were you trying to do her" he looked pissed. "Relax man gosh" they both were staring at each other like they were doing a staring contest but it stopped when they heard a girl running to Ryu, she looked familiar you.

"... FISHCIA"
(aka Felicia just wit fish) 
"That's not my name but WHAT DID YOU DO TO RYU" "Punched him in his face" "Felicia why are you here in the first place" "that's nun of your business man stealer" "gurl you holding shit from a year ago 👏🏽 pack 👏🏽 it👏🏽 UP" you were walkin away with Katsuki annoyed "I think I'm ready to go" "same here this place is too much" you both looked at each other leading to you both laughing. As you were about to walk out you felt a hard tug on your hair. "BIIIITCH" Felicia just looked at you with her hands ready to fight you "What, I just did what you did to me" "GIRL YOU DON'T PULL OR TOUCH PEOPLE'S HAIR" "LIKE I SAID I JUST DID WHAT YOU DID TO ME" Luckily the music was loud so nobody heard y'all really.

"YOU GOT THE WRONG ONE" you were about to punch her until you felt an hand holding you back "Bestie calm down and relax for a bit me and Jirou can handle it" "whatever".

Mina's Pov

Me and Jirou were just having a good time dancing,drinking, and other things until we both felt tension in to room. "Do you feel that" "yeah a I do" "I think it's Y/n". It took us a while to get to Y/n because of the huge crowd but when we got to her it looked like her and Bakugo got in some trouble with some girl. I noticed that Y/n was about to throw a punch but luckily I grabbed her arm before she landed it. "Bestie calm down and relax for a bit me and Jirou can handle it" "whatever" Jirou took Bakugo and Y/n to the car while I stayed with the girl. *Sniff sniff* "ummm do you smell that" "smell what 🙄" "it smell like fish" I can tell it was coming from her but I didn't want to say anything.

"Girl if you want to fight we can fight I bet that's why you in my face in the first place" "I don't even fight like that but if you wanna go down and rumble we can" she was tying her hair back about to get into position but tape had grabbed her arms. "Hanta (Sero) what are you doing" "Keeping this girl from causing any mess so we can have fun" "what kind of fun" "go to the bathroom and find out~"

Smut ⚠️ I guess
Pov

"Where the hell are they" Katsuki was getting even more angry for having to stay in the car for so long. "Mina and Sero are probably fucking somewhere" "tch". You were just scrolling through instagram bored until Katsuki had did something on your neck, "what are you-" you got cut off by the pleasure. "Ka-Katsuki" hearing you say his name made him somewhat eager. "I'm pulling you dress down" "Tch whatever Katsuki but make sure you-" Katsuki showed you a condom "don't worry about it princess"

He pulled your dress down staring at your chest "you act like you never saw my boobs before" "shh let me enjoy you" he unbuttoned your bra quickly (strapless), you were holding in your moans from him sucking on your nipples but it didn't work. He started to get a little rough going down to your clit. "Damn already wet for me I see" "mmm shut up" "Teddy Bear" "what" "..if I take my anger out on you sorry I guess" "what are you-" your sentence stopped by your loud ass moan since Katsuki put his cock in. "Damn your loud". He first started out slow finding his pace, which didn't take long.

Katsuki started going faster, he noticed you were holding in your moans "Teddy Bear uncover your mouth" you ignored him at first, that made him a little pissed making his thrust going faster "HOLY SHIT KATSUKI" "Well when you don't listen that what happens princess". After some time he pulled out "why'd you do that" "turn around" you sighed and did what he said, before you could relax you felt Katsuki's cock in you again going faster than before. It started to hurt but it went from pain to pleasure. You felt like you were at your climax and Katsuki noticed "I'm Not Stopping". As you thought you were at your climax but Katsuki didn't care. You put your head down by it went right back up from him pulling your hair. TE-TEDDY B-BEAR I'M GONNA-" yea he had gotten to his climax too. He looked out the window seeing that lights from across the street were on in other houses then looked in the other window seeing Jirou, Kirishima, Denki,Sero, and Mina walking out the door "can you feel your legs" "..no" "alright" he picked you up and put you and your clothes on the seats behind the ones your were in (a three row car). Luckily Katsuki cleaned up everything before they got in the car. You were about to put on your underwear back on before Katsuki stopped you "I wanna taste you"

"Heyy Bakubro- where'd you go" "behind you shitty hair" "oh why ya back their" "stop asking questions". Katsuki was about to get settled until Sero interupped "It smells like someone was fukin in here" "it might be the smell of you and Mina when you last were I here by yourselves" "probably" "Sero can you play some music" "sure Jirou" Good thing Sero turned it up loud so the sounds of Katsuki eating you out will be tuned out.

"Mmm Teddy Bear you taste so good". Like before you were holding in your moans and Katsuki noticed " HEY SERO TURN IT UP LOUDER" "OK" "moan for me" you did as he said, good thing they couldn't hear you but your were little loud...he was too.

You guys pulled up back to U.A finally and now had to sneak back in to your dorm. Katsuki took you away from the group taking you to he dorms another way. "What are you doing" "going to your room duh" "yeah ok". Before you knew it you were on your balcony "how did you- nevermind" he carried you to your bed getting on top of you "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW I NEED SLEEP" "Just because we're home doesn't mean your safe" "what you are trying to sa- AH FUCK Katsuki give me a warning next time" "I want you to moan my name for me princess and I won't stop until you"

Like he said Katsuki wasn't stopping because you didn't moan his name yet you were just moan like crazy "you must like when I fuck you for this long huh you lil slut" "sh-shut the hell u-" before you could finish Katsuki grabbed your neck "I'd advise you to not continue that sentence" "hmph" he gave you a rough sloppy kiss before letting you go and making his pace even faster, but he stopped when he heard a knock on the door "bestie what's going on in there" you heard Mina outside your door."What are we gonna do" "don't ask me I'm clueless" "Bestie?" "Uhh one sec" "I'll carry you to the door" alright you managed to get a shirt on before going to the door. You opened it seeing Mina lookin confused "um so are you having sex or anything because I can hear you next door" "u-UhHhH I'm watching porn yeah I'm watching porn" "porn...I'm ok..?" "Yea ik I feel very horny and Katsuki's asleep and I'm not waking him up Soo YEA see ya later" you slammed the door looking down at Katsuki, "I hate you" "whatever but you still say any name" you just sat down on the floor making eye contact on Katsuki. "What is it" you didn't say anything you just crawled into his lap and gave him a kiss. "Go to sleep alright" "fine but I'll get you back" Katsuki helped you get in your bed and gave you a kiss on the forhead. "Good night Teddy Bear" "good night".

Woowwww I finished finally
I'm going to time skip like 3 months so yea...

Next time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "alright class we're going  to be talking about the winter dance 💀"