What A Body

So basically Denki's House has a pool so yea...btw there are gay ships in here if that's a problem you can stop reading.
Smut (Kinda)

It's day of the party and it started at 8:00. It was 6:00 so you needed to hurry up.

"Oo hey what chu doing" Akari asked sliding in your from.
"Trying to find a swimsuit" you said digging through you closet.
"Move..I got this"
"Find whatever 🙄"

It only took Akari 15 minutes to find the perfect one

This is the swimsuit if you don't like it ...I don't know what to tell you

"YOU WANT ME TO WHERE THIS" You yelled at Akari.
"Soooo your telling me you don't want to get smashed by Bakugo..😏?
"WHO SAI-" You stopped because she was right.
"At least it's not skanky"
"Whatever Akari, now get out"

Bakugo pov
Bakugo was over at Sero's house waiting for him and Mina to stop making out. He was miserable

"Are you guys done yet"
They ignored Bakugo and still kept kissing
*This is why I go to Kirishima's place, at least he's not in a relationship yet* Bakugo had thought to himself
" ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET" Bakugo yelled making Sero and Mina stop
"Your a cock bock you know"
"Shut the up and get ready to go"

Pov
You were almost at Denki's house when you got a phone call from Mina.
"Your boyfriend is a cock bock"
"Who are you talking about Mina"
"I'M TALKING ABOUT BAKUGO"
"FIRST he's not my boyfriend SECOND don't yell at me"

You had pulled up at Denki's house seeing that everyone was there. When you got to the backyard you see Jirou motioning you get get in the pool. Since you didn't see Bakugo yet you got in the pool, you wanted to show you entire body when he saw you.
"Well hello there thicky Nicki"
"I- sh-shut up Jirou" you two were talking for about 5 minutes until you saw Bakugo walking in.

"Well missy I didn't know you liked him so much"
"Oh my go- shut up" you said in a joking manner. Bakugo had noticed you within seconds seeing you sitting on the edge of the pool. He walk closer and closer looking like he wanted to give you a kiss but he had gotten interrupted by Denki.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE GAMES TO BEGIN"
"Dounce face what the HELL are you talking about"
"We're playing t or d bakubro"
"We're not 9 years old"
"Let me finish dude gosh, in this game if you don't want to do the dare that was selected you have to take a shot" Denki looked excited to play since Shinso was there and he wanted to dare him to kiss him.

Time skip 20 minutes in the game

It was now Mina's turn
"Ok Y/n t or d" she knew everyone had already had at least 5 shots.
"Hmm... DARE!"
"Alright...you and Bakugo have to go down in he basement for 10 minutes😌"
"Are you serious"
"Most definitely"
"Alright fine" you pulled Bakugo up and proceed to the basement.

Bakugo was kinda pissed at you for wearing that swimsuit. When you two finally got down he pulled you in for a intense kiss. He pulled away for a bit but you had pulled him back in like you did yesterday but even faster. You had finally broke the kiss, Bakugo had picked you up and put you down on the couch

"You have the nerve to wear this huh" you could here the dominance in his voice
"And..what you gon for about lil boy" he got even more pissed when you said that. He went straight to you neck biting, kising, and sucking. A soft moan had left your mouth, Bakugo smirked and down to your stomach doing the same thing. Another moan had came down just a bit louder.

Mina's pov
I had made Y/n and Bakugo go downstairs in the basement...it was worth it. Me and Uraraka went by the door and noticed that it was locked. Then we heard some noises coming from downstairs. We went back outside to inform everyone.

"Yes so their not coming back for awhile so let's continue the game"
"..u-UuuUuUh ok.. Mina" Denki sounded lost but it's fine.
"What did you guys hear exactly?"
"U-um don't worry about it Iida"

Pov

Bakugo looked at you and saw that it was time to get down there to you clit. He slipped you bottom of your swimsuit off almost ripping it off.

"Your getting a punishment now you litte Slut" he said while having his finger rub against your clit, You threw your head back knowing you were getting wet. He noticed and smirked putting his tongue over your lips (not your lips on yo face).
"Already getting wet for me I see"
"Sh-shut-" before you could finish your sentence you had moaned this one louder but to loud. bakugo had put his big ass duck inside you without any warnings.

For the past 20 minutes there just pounding,groaning,and moaning. You were almost at your limit
"even if your finish i'm going to keep going" Bakugo had noticed what was happening to you so he had to stop you from saying anything. Bakugo was on the verge on cumming. You had pulled him closer to you to try to make him stop just to kiss him.
"W-what are you-"
"You've had your fun Katsuki since I can't feel my legs take me home"
"Tsk.. whatever dumbass" he gave you his hoodie to wear.

You both had successfully snuck out of the house and got into your car.
"Bakugo..." You looked over at him and he looked you
"What is it"
"What are we..?" Bakugo looked at you with a smirk.
"What do you want us to be"
"Ha ha.. c'mon play boy how should I know what I want us to be"
"Well you must want us to be something if you let me fuck you..I mean you almost passed out"
"Shut up you son of a bitch"

You had pulled up to you place but no one had gotten out yet. You looked over at Katsuki who was already giving you a side eye.
"What are you staring at Katsuki" he went in the back seat of your car, he picked you up and sat you in his lap.
"Shut the hell up for a bit" he pulled you in for a kiss, you had kissed him back. You were making out for about 10 minutes until you heard a familiar voice.
"GET THE HELL OUT THE CAR IT'S LITTERTLY 12:25!" Kai was yelling at you to get out the car when he noticed that the car was yours. Katsuki had whispered in your ear
"If you want me to be your boyfriend just say it" what he said got you flustered.
"Hmph fine.. I want you to be my boyfriend you rude ass bitch" you both started to laugh at each other even though you both were serious.

Katsuki had to carry you since you still couldn't walk (wow he fuck hard).
"Thanks for bringing her home, now get out"
"KAI SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP" As Kai left your room Katsuki stared at you with a blush.
"WHAT"
"I can't look at my girlfriend gosh your mean"
"Your the one to talk🙄" you gave him an eyeroll. Before he left he gave you a kiss on the cheek.
"See you tomorrow dumbass."

Bakugo pov

*Now I have to call Shitty hair to give me my car* Bakugo had thought to himself.

I tried my best to make it as spicy as ever.. anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter

Next time on Keeping up With the Kardashians: "Alright students today we-" WHAT DOES DADDYZAWA SAY BEFORE HE GOT CUT OFF let's find out