Partyyy

You got all ready to go to this party you didn't want to go to because that last time you went to a party you almost started fighting Fishcia. You got out of your room already seeing Mina and Kyoka hyping you up with your outfit

"Y'all stop it's not all that" you said "miss girl yes it is" you playfully rolled your eyes and walked out the door, you walked next door and knocked on the door till Iman opened it "damn why the fuck you knock so loud" he said "are yo guys ready...

"Y'all stop it's not all that" you said "miss girl yes it is" you playfully rolled your eyes and walked out the door, you walked next door and knocked on the door till Iman opened it "damn why the fuck you knock so loud" he said "are yo guys ready" you asked "we waitin for Bakugo" you stepped inside and went to Katsuki's room "hubbby" he looked up from his phone and walked over to you "hey dumb ass" he said cheesing your cheek "why you bein so nice" you asked "I'm not being not nice I know you're gonna get on my nerves if I didn't kiss you" he walked over to his bed and just stared at his clothes "Suki your taking forever" you said "idiot I don't know what to wear" you sighed and put a good outfit together "there nigga wear that,this isn't rocket science" you said "fuck you" you smirked and got up to his ear "when"

---
Katsuki, You, Mina, And Sero were riding in the same car together, you all were laughing at many things but mainly at you from yesterday. "You can not ride anymore rollercoasters" Sero said "mannn whatever" you sighed and looked over at Katsuki "why you starin at me" he asked "I'm not dummy" he chuckled and put his hand on your thigh "AYE AYE NOT NOW GET YO SWEATY HAND OFF HER" Mina yelled "tch..cock blocker" you mumbled.

You guys got to the place and it was very loud,you and Mina got to the front door and waited for someone to open the door. Once someone did all you could hear was loud music and smell alcohol "Mina what have you gotten us into" she giggled and walked to the kitchen with you. "Heyyy y'all this is my friend Bestie Y/n, give her that Good shit" you looked at her like that woman is crazy "Mina what the hell" she shushed you and gave you a drink "drink it" you sighed and drunk it real fast "Oo what the hell is this , ew this shit burns" Mina patted you in the back and walked away.

You found your way to Katsuki who was talking with your other classmates, you saw Kyoka, Izuku, and Momo standing right by the door "what y'all doin" you whispered "SH and listen" they whispered back. You scooted over to them and listened to the conversation "Alright no I'll be getting married first Bakugo alright, first I'm going to take Mina to London for a week, then we'll be going to England so we can have photos of the cuties and shit, after that we'll be going to a jazz concert and I'll be proposeing there" Sero said taking a sip out of his cup "that's boring, icy hot open that door" before you knew it Shoto was staring at y'all with his emotionless face "we spyin now" Iman said popping head in the door "shut up" you walked past Shoto and stood over Katsuki "can I help you" he asked "no" you sat down next to him and just kept staring at his face. Not long later Mina ran down the stairs and yelled "COME UPSTAIRS ALL Y'ALL" Katsuki helped you up and walked upstairs.

"Y/n" Mina whispered "what is and why you whisperin" you asked, she whispered in your ear and smirked "know what i'll do it" you walked over to the speaker and played Booty Wurk by T-Pain "what did you make her do Mina" Iman asked "you'll see but take out your phone" she said, as the song start dancing in fornt of Katsuki. You kept moving your hips in a circle then you leaned down to Katsuki's ear, before he could touch you; you moved down to your knees and started twerking "AYEE GET IT Y/N" everyone hyping you up. you got back up and got on top of Katsuki "your testing me"he whispered in your ear, you chuckled and started grinding on him, you got off him ass the song ended and smirk "you woke up and chose violence" Katsuki said "mmhm" you hummed.