Surprises

March 31 it's coming y'all ✨

"class spring break is coming up ok but that doesn't mean you get to lounge around all day" Mr Aizawa told you guys "during the break I want you all to practice on enhancing your quirks got it, class dismissed" Aizawa said going back into his sleep bag. You scooted your chair over to Katsuki who was on his phone "can I help you" Katsuki said not giving you a single look "I have to tell you something asshole so put your phone down and look at me" you said all annoyed. Katsuki rolled his eyes and finally looked at you "don't give me that look now listen my father wanted me go over to his place with my siblings tonight ok" you said grabbing Katsuki's hand "okayyy why do I need to know about this" Katsuki asked "because we tell each other lot's of things and I don't need you freaking out about why I'm not with you in the morning" you responded.

"Alright um hey do you wanna-what do you want round face" Katsuki said to Uraraka "Me and Y/n are  fighting partners today" you looked at her like she was dumb "No we're not I'm with Iida plus if we were I wasn't gonna come since I'll beat your ass anyway" you said to her with a stank look "Hey sis OO do y'all smell that it smell like shit over here" Iman said "I don't smell anything" Uraraka said trying to sniff out the smell "GIRL IT'S COMING FROM YO NASTY ASS BODY AND MOUTH GO SHOWER IT'S FREE" you yelled at her "I don't stink" "Your armpits says otherwise" Katsuki said, She walked away looking she was about to cry "Anyway Bakugo I'm stealing your girlfriend I need her" Iman said pulling you away.

You, Iman, Mina, and Kyoka were in the hallway talking "So what is it" you asked "soo Christa and Eijro are having a lot of arguments" Iman said all happy "and why are you happy about that" Kyoka asked "Because now I could have a chance with him duh" Iman responded "Hold up hold UP you like kiri and does he know" Mina asked being all extra "you tell me he's the one who's flirting with me" Iman said, you were about to say something else but your saw Eijro walking past y'all "Hey kiri what's wrong you're walking pretty fast" you said to him "Christa's here and she's pissing me off" Eijro said picking up his phone "Oh see she's calling me again..what is it Christa" "YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO HANG UP ON ME BITCH I WILL BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS AND WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ASKING TO GO OUT WITH ME IF YOU WERE GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME FOR SOME DUDE WHO YOU JUST MET LIKE MONTH AGO" Christa yelled at Eijro.

Eijro was about to walk away before Iman stopped him "finish the call here" Eijro nodded and started to speak "This is why I wanna break up with you Christa you always make me feel bad when I'm doing something like when I'm training you think I'm just supposed to drop class for you no that's now how it works and if I mess up you call me hurtful things that's not right I shouldn't be in a relationship that I'm not happy with" "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT YOU ASKED ME OUT FOR WHAT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME HUH OR YOU JUST WANTED TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS BECAUSE YOU WANTED IMAN UGLY ASS" Iman took Eijro's phone from him "Ugly never heard of her love my mother and father made a sexy nigga"

He ain't wrong and no I didn't draw this I can't draw this good

"BOY GET OUT MY BUSINESS OR WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM" Christa told Iman "hey can I beat her ass Eijro" Eijro nodded then hung up on Christa "We'll see you guys later" Iman said walking away.