School trip

It was early as fuck in the morning, Aizawa was doing a head count to see if everyone was on the bus "sir it's too fuckin early for this" Mina said laying her head on Sero's shoulder "Ashido language and you should be used of being up early" Mr Aizawa said "we only get up at like 6"

"We're missing one more- there you go" you got on the bus looking real mad, you glared over at Katsuki who was holding back his laugh "Y/n why are you late" "it becomes of that annoying as sperm with that blonde hair and red eyes" you said pointing to Katsuki "we'll go sit down by him we gotta leave" you nodded and walked over and sat down. "Soo you dumb ass why are you so fucking late" Katsuki said reaching to your shoulder "don't touch  me nigga" you slapped his hand away from you turned the opposite direction from him to sleep "this is for fun so no training" Aizawa said finally sitting down.

20 minutes driving

"Aye psst Kirishima" you whispered "mm what is it Y/n" he asked "wanna change seats" Iman lifted his head up and threw a piece of paper at you "NO" all he said and put his head on Ejiro's chest "so you're really tryna switch seats" Katsuki scoffed "aww Suki you mad" you said poking his arm "tch,no now come here" you scooted over closer to Katsuki and took out your ipad "wanna watch a movie with me" he slowly nodded and snatched the Ipad  out your hand "let's watch The Bride Of Chucky" he said "Ooo yes Tiffany" you snuggled up in his chest and went to Netflix.

1 hour in 

You and half of the class were asleep, while you and Katsuki were sleeping you felt someone staring at you, you opened your eyes real quick seeing pro hero Hawks taking pictures of you and Katsuki "what in the fucks name is you doin sir" you said "oh sorry just wanted to get a photo of this adorable couple" that's when Katsuki woke up "the hell you say, don't ever consider us adorable" Katsuki said "boy shut up-oh shit" you got you phone and texted Mina

Cute Lil shawty🥵

BITCH OMG:bad bitch 🙄✌🏽

Cute Lil shawty🥵: what  

HAWKS IS SO FINE HOLY FUCK::bad bitch 🙄✌🏽

Cute Lil shawty🥵: Ikr

Cute lil shawty 🥵:

Miss girl😀:bad bitch 🙄✌🏽

Cute lil shawty 🥵: just a friendly reminder 😉

_______

You were just laughing at your phone when Katsuki snatched it out your hand "WAIT SUKI GIVE IT BACK" you yelled "no let-" he just froze and gave you a smirk "w-what" he leaned in close to your ear "so you think Hawks hit huh,but remember I can show you what's hot not him baby" you slowly turned your head seeing him biting his lip "let's take a nap" he pulled you down to his chest and got comfortable "Katsuk-" "sh" you pu your head on his chest and got more relaxed.