5. Wolf Alert

"Does anyone here know how snakes reproduce?" Mr. James asks. A few people raise their hands but ofcourse, being the stereotypical teacher that he is, he points at me.

I didn't even raise my hand.

I sigh. "They-" Someone barges into the classroom and I almost sag with relief. I know absolute shit about snakes because I totally despise those slimey bitches.

"What seems to be the matter, Mr. Beckham?" Mr. James drawls, not even trying to hide his annoyance for the disturbance.

"Mr. James, sorry to interrupt your class but there seems to be a problem. A very big problem and we are hoping that you would be able to help" The frantic kid called Duke, who is known to be the school's clown is a concerning pale color as he huffs the words out.

I have a feeling where this is going but I'm just praying it isn't who I think it is.

"And what is this bi-" Mr. James is cut of by a very familiar growl. It sounds far but close enough for us to hear it.

"There is a big wolf in the hallway and it seems very angry. It also looks like it's looking for something" Duke breathes. I groan and bang my head on the table.

I knew it!!

Ugh. GRAYSON!! I thought I told you to stay in the apartment! Ugh, stupid impulsive wolf. This is surely going to destroy any plans of me graduating. Arrggh!! Fuck, Gray!!

To busy, banging my head in distress, I don't notice everyone staring at me. I smile sheepishly before grabbing my shit and roughly stuffing them in my bag.

The growling grows louder and the sound of sharp claws running in the hallway is followed by yells and screams.

I do hope no one is running.

Duke's face loses any sort of color left on his face and he rushes to Mr. James desk and hides behind him.

Black fur enters the room and I can practically hear everyone tensing. I sigh. "Grayson!" I hiss, already walking towards him. "I thought I told you to stay put! Your scaring everybody! Are you trying to get me expelled! Two weeks before my graduation!!" I let out a few choice words too before sighing again.

I drop my head, tears filling up my eyes as I think of my degree. All the hard work. All the late nights and overdoses of coffee. All of it is going down the drain. All because I couldn't keep my fantasies aside.

Gray huffs then muzzles his head in my neck. He licks it then purrs. "I'm still mad at you Gray" I whisper, yet I know that I've already forgiven him. He didn't even give me the puppy eyes and I'm already forgiving him.

Talk about being whipped.

I hear faint clicks and Gray tenses. He growls and stands possessively infront of me, snarling at the campus guards.

"It's okay" I speak up. "I've got this under control" I assure them.

Like they didn't hear what I just said, they say. "Step away from the beast, Ms." They instruct but the way they say beast sounds like they absolutely detest Gray. Like they think of him as something that should be killed with immediate effect.

Feeling a surge of anger course through me, I move my body so I'm standing next to Gray. I lay my hand on his rib and gently rub to make him calm down.

"Grayson is harmless" I snap. "You are only pissing him off even more by pointing those guns at him. You need to calm down. He isn't going to harm anybody unless you harm me. As I've said before, I've got this under control "

They look at Mr. James for approval and he nods. "I'm sorry, Ms. but you know the rules. No... pets allowed" The main guard says and I nod.

"I know. I didn't think he'd follow me to campus. I'm sorry for the fright. I will take him home now" I apologise.

I hike my bag up my shoulder before walking out the class, knowing Gray is going to follow. The sound of his claws hitting the floor assures me that he is.

Everyone is out their class and standing in the hallway to see what the ruckus is all about. They clear out of our path and stare at me and Gray in shock. Well, they stare at Gray in fear and pity for me.

No need to feel pity y'all, I'm all peachy.

I stop and take a deep breath. "Everyone listen to me!" I yell. "Do not run! I repeat, do not run or he will chase you and I will not be able to save you from his very big and sharp teeth that will definitely pierce your skin! Don't look at him in the eye or he will take that as a challenge! Also, don't reach out to touch him, he will rip your arm off" I warn before turning around and facing Gray.

"Behave" I instruct him. I roll my shoulders, close my eyes then take another deep breath before walking down the hallway.

Gray lifts his head up to show dominance and power before letting out a big bark. Bethany, the school bitch squeals in fright and I roll my eyes.

"Don't provoke him, Bethany or you will not like the end results" I tell her as Gray moves to walk next to me.

He huffs. I can feel the powerful aura radiating off him and I feel a sense of pride swell in my chest that makes me smirk.

Yes. This is my pet everyone so don't disrespect me or I will order him to rip you apart with no mercy. Mwuahahaha.

Losers.