33. Anti-Paedophile

I struggle to open my eyes but after a few minutes, I manage to slowly open them. I notice Gray's upper body resting next to my abdomen on the bed, his sleeping face looking at me with strands of black curls on his forehead.

Gray's hair is really luscious. At first glance, you'd think his hair is just soft (which it is) but as soon as your hand is within the hair, it feels really curly. You'll feel like your hand may never come out of the thick curls. It's wonderful to have my hands weaved in there as his lips attack mine and our bodies connected as one.

Cliche, I know.

I slowly raise my hand and gently run it in his hair. When he stirs, I pause my movements before continuing when I realise he is not going to wake up.

After a few minutes of doing that, his eyes flutter open. A small grin rests on his beautiful face and his eyes light up. I love the way he looks at me.

"Hey stranger" If I was watching a movie about this scene I would have definitely rolled my eyes at the cliche line.

"Hey beautiful" He whispers making me shiver in delight. No man will ever be able to make me feel the things Grayson makes me feel.

"How long have I been out and what happened after I passed out?" I ask.

He lifts himself off the bed and stretches his arms and back with a loud yawn then climbs on the bed next to me and spooning me.

"Not long. One of the guards carried you back here and a doctor was immediately called. They couldn't find anything wrong with you but suggested you take it easy"

"I don't think it's possible to take it easy when some bitchy witches are planning to attack everything on this planet" I retort, rolling my eyes at the useless order the doctor gave me. 

"I know Venus but I think you should too. It's unhealthy to put your body under so much stress, it could use a break now and then" He suggests, his fingers brushing against the exposed skin on my belly, causing my breathe to hitch.

His touch is driving me crazy!

"Okay. I'll take it easy. But only for you" His deep laugh resonates through the room and a grin grows on my face.

It brings great joy to me when I cause Gray's happiness. I really love it when he laughs or smiles.

I turn my body and bat my eyelashes at him, my eyes for sure hooded with lust.

"That look. I know what it means" Gray breathes out, his warm breath fanning my face.

I lick my licks and bite them seductively as I climb on Gray and straddle him. I run my hands up from his waist all the way to his hair where I then weave my fingers through.

I lower my face and bring it close to his. My hair falls and curtains us as he raises his head and connects our lips with a groan.

His lips soft and warm, cause a sensation to build up in the pit of my stomach. Gosh, I love this man.

"Venus, I don't think it would do you any good if we do this. You need to heal" Gray says after pulling away from the mind blowing kiss we were sharing.

"I'm okay, Gray. I'm not a barbie doll. I won't break if we have sex" I emphasize the sex because he hates saying that word.

He cringes at the word then sighs. "Okay. But be gentle. You tend to go a little crazy after a while"

My eyebrows shoot up and a smirk plays on my lips. "I thought you like it when I ride you like that, baby" I whisper seductively, knowing his cheeks are going to turn pink.

Sure enough, they do and I throw my head back and laugh. "I love you Gray" I blurt.

Realising my mistake, I roughly place my lips on his and shove my tongue inside his parted mouth. I don't think I'm ready to hear what he has to say about those three words I so stupidly blurted out.

》》

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask Gray. My head and hand rest on his chest as we lay naked under the sheets.

"Mhm" He hums, sending vibrations through my cheek.

"Would you like it if I called you daddy... during sex?" I can almost feel the blush on his face and it makes me grin.

"No"

"Why not?" I ask, genuinely curious.

Most men like it when women call them daddy or some other kinky shit as they plough into them. It makes the man feel more dominant. I'm actually not surprised Gray doesn't want to be called that. He literally isn't like most men.

"Because it makes me feel like I'm a paedophile and I don't like people like that. They disgust me" He tells me, his voice slightly clipped.

"Have you ever dealt with one?"

"My parents met because of one. Mom had a paedophile father and abused her so my dad took her in and when she turned of age, they found out they were mates" His words have my head raised.

"Really?" He nods. "I think that explains a lot. She doesn't really say much and usually just keeps to herself. I thought it was just who she is but now that I know the real reason behind it, it makes a lot of sense"

"You'll never have to experience something like that, Venus. I will always protect you. No matter what" Gray promises before softly pecking my lips.

Before I can even pounce on Gray and demand for another round of amazing sex, a fist taps on the door three consecutive times.

"Who is it?" I snap, annoyed with the disturbance.

"It is I, Rob. The Queen has asked me to accompany the two of you to the board room. The Kings and Queens have arrived"

Well, shit.