27. A Prophecy

Wolf breath hits my nose and my face scrunches into disgust. "Gray. Stop huffing on my face" I mumble on the pillow, waving my hand to shoo him away.

Being the really annoying wolf that he is, he continues huffing in my face. "Five more minutes Gray"

He whines and nudges me with what I think is his snout. I groan and slowly sit up, totally forgetting that I'm in my birthday suit. I see Gray's eyes snap to my boobs and I glare at him. "The human eyes were placed on the face, separated by my nose, Gray. Not on my chest"

He lets out a wolf snort then indicates with his face for me to follow him to the bathroom. "A bath?" I ask. He nods and I follow him.

Just before we enter the bathroom, he halts and wiggles his tail on my face, ticking me. One of his hairs get inhaled by me and I sneeze.

"Gray!" I complain. "You got tail hair in my nose!" His chest vibrates then we enter the bathroom.

After our bath, we headed downstairs for breakfast where we then found Jenni and Chris lip locked next to the fridge.

"Eew. Guys, please keep that shit for the bedroom. Thank you very much" I giggle, watching them jump a apart, their lips making a loud smacking sounds.

Their faces flush and they try fixing their dishreveled clothes. "V, uh.. we didn't see you... uh there" Chris stutters, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"No shit Sherlock. How would you have seen me if your tongue was deep in Jenni's throat" I snicker, opening the fridge and taking out three cartons of milk.

I set the milk on the counter then look for three boxes of cereal and a bowl for me and Gray's large eating one.

I pour the two boxes of cereal and milk in the big bowl and place it next the barstool. Not wasting another second, he indulges on the cereal.

I then pour my cereal and milk and take a seat next to Gray on a barstool.

"How have you been, V?" Jenni asks while preparing breakfast for her and Chris. I guess it hasn't been long since they woke up and started playing tongue hockey in the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" I ask before shoving a spoon of cereal in my mouth.

"I mean, how are you? With all the training and preparing for the Luna role?"

"Great actually" I lie. Everything might look okay but it really isn't. I'm stressed about the whole war thing and the fact that the witches are getting more impatient with me make me more nervous.

Gasorum has been handing me disappearing notes, updating me on the witches. That adds more stress.

She also woke me up last night and took me to her room. She gave me a book containing everything I have to know about the elemental witches.

Aqautis

POWER: Controls anything liquid form.
POWER METER: High medium
FAMILY: Three sisters.

Terra

POWER: Controls anything of earth.
POWER METER: Very high.
FAMILY: Three sisters.

Ignis

POWER: Controls all fires.
POWER METER: High.
FAMILY: Three sisters.

Gasorum

POWER: Controls all gases.
POWER METER: high medium
FAMILY: Three sisters.

These witches are a very powerful group of elemental witches. If together, they could destroy worlds.

Every era recieves these four elemental witches who were initially created to bring balance between the four elements. But unfortunately, during the second era, the witches were consumed by the powers and turned into uncontrollable beings.

They caused mass destruction, also resulting in the close extinction of the Werewolves. Humans were also gravely affected by the witches.

What?! They almost went extinct!

The surviving wolves were forced to enforce a reproduction law that will ensure the Werewolves don't go extinct.

Since then, many creatures of the supernatural have been wary about the next elemental witches. Even humans who hunted some supernatural creatures.

It is said, another war will commence against these witches.

A prophecy?

It is said that The Chosen One will save all supernatural creatures from the elemental witches. Though the victory against the witches will have a price.

A soul for many.

A soul for many? What does that even mean? Who still says things like that anyways?

Gasorum told me to inform Arden about all of this so he can tell the royals to order a Supreme Emergency Meeting. Which I need to do now.

To translate that, the Supreme Emergency Meeting is a meeting called when all supernatural creatures are in danger and need to work together to stop their extinction.

It's basically a pretty important meeting.

"V, did you hear what I said?" Jenni questions, snapping her fingers infront of my eyes.

"Yeah sure. Dicks and vaginas. I have to go, see you later" I mumble, quickly placing the bowl in the sink and rush of to Arden's office.

Where are you going? I hear Gray's voice in my head and I squeal in shock.

How did he-oh mate bond.

To your father's office. There is something important I need to discuss with him. I answer.

Can I come?

I hesitate before I answer. Sure. It wouldn't do him any harm to tag along.

He would have to know sooner or later.

How important is it?

Very. You'll hear about it soon, we're here.

I knock three consecutive times before I hear a muffled 'come in' and I step inside. After Gray has shoved himself inside the small room, he shuts the door with his bum and plops next to my seat on high alert.

"Hello, dear. Is something wrong?" Arden greets.

"No. Okay well yes. There is something important I need to discuss with you" I tell him before scratching my neck due to the heat.

Arden's eyes gaze at my neck and a grin grows on his lips. "You two have completed the mate bond?" He asks.

I blush and nod my head shyly. "Yes but that is not why I'm here"

"Alright" He clears his throat yet his grin is still present and clears his table before leaning on his elbows on the table, giving us his full attention. "What is it?"

"The witches are planning a war"