26. Hot

"Daniel, can we take a short break? I'm feeling really hot and I'd like to take a short dip into the river to cool down" I pant, feeling extremely hot. The sun isn't really helping with that either.

For these past few minutes, the heat kept increasing. A migraine has started and I feel like throwing up. I don't know what's wrong with me but I want it to stop.

It's been three months since the four elemental witches came to the Luna Flumine pack. I can finally say that I am good at controlling my powers but not fully.

Yes, Aquatis unfortunately healed from the incident and was more strict during my training with her. Which confirmed my suspicions. She is definitely one of the witches who want to use me as a 'destroy the wolves' machine. Her impatience has grown immensely and I'd sometimes hear her mumbling words like "She's taking too long" or "I don't have that much time left" to herself.

That obviously raised my suspicion.

Training with Terra is nothing but fun. She always encourages me to do better and motivates me when I'm down. She is always patient and doesn't rush me into things.

Training with Gasorum is... tense. She speaks only when she is reminding me about the war or when she teaching me how to perform a certain task and pushes me to work really hard. A lot. Even though it's annoying, I know she is just trying to help me. The wolf kind is in danger ofcourse.

Ignis is a different story. She is strict and there is always some thick tension between us. She doesn't say much unless she is snapping at me for not doing something right or when I zone out and when she is explaining something.

I pat myself on the back for being determined about succeeding in the war against the witches. The combat training has made my physique really strong and well shaped. I love how my body looks.

Gray and I try spending as much time together as we can and always make the most of our time. We'd go to a fancy restuarant for some dinner and talk about anything or we'd go to some random diner.

Gray has finally mastered his shifting and I'm nothing but proud and happy for him. Although he has mastered his shifting, he still shifts into his wolf more. When I asked him why he just said;

"I enjoy being in wolf form more than being human. And I'm used to being in wolf form so things are much easier for me this way. Plus I know you secretly like my wolf form more because you get to pet me and I don't mind that"

And it's true. I love the human Gray but I like the wolf one more. Can you blame though? I know Gray in his wolf form but I don't mind knowing the real Grayson Black.

We avoid mentioning anything about completing the bond since the timing is still off. We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

"Yeah sure. Are you okay, Luna?" Daniel asks but his voice sounds strained.

"I... I don't know. I'm feeling so hot and sick" I mumble.

I hear pounding paws as I sway on my feet. My vision blurs and the headache worsens. Just before I fall on the hard soil, tingles shoot up my arms, back and legs. The pain and heat subsides a little due to Gray's touch and I let out a shaky sigh.

"Daniel... unmated male... pack house. Luna... heat... help... away from her" I hear Alpha Arden say but his words sound slurred due to my dizziness.

I'm in heat?!

I feel Gray's chest vibrate as he says something to Ardne before sprinting out of the woods.

I bounce a little when Gray climbs up a set of stairs. He gently drops me on what feels like a bed and the pain intensifies due to his touch being absent.

I whimper at the pain and slowly strip out of my workout gear. It's making me feel worse. I hear water running and I realise that I'm in our room.

"Gray" I sob, the heat pooling at my core. Even though I'm naked, I still feel like I'm chicken on a barbecue stand.

"Shh. I'm... here" He strains out then gathers me in his arms and walks to the bathroom, where he then slowly drops me into the bath of cold water.

I groan at the pain that lessens slightly when my body is fully drowned by the water.

"Venus... I need... to... leave. I promise I'll... come back... soon" He groans, the sound sending pleasure through me. 

Being in this predicament makes me want to jump Gray's bones. I just want him tto fuck me senseless.

I shake my head frantically but stop when my pain shoots up my head. "No" I whimper. "Stay. Please"

"I... can't"

"Please" I sob.

"Ve... nus... don't say please... like that" He warns and narrows his eyes at me.

"Grayson" I whisper. "Touch me"

At my words, his eyes snap shut and he hisses. His chest rises and falls with heavy breaths.

"Stop it" He growls.

"Fuck me, Gray" I whimper.

Without another word, he picks me off and steps out the bathroom then drops me on the bed.

I arch my back and give Grayson a perfect view of my breasts. I hear him hiss again before his body looms over mine.

"Are you sure you want this?" He whispers out huskily, his lips lightly brushing on my neck.

I nod.

"Tell me, Venus. Use your voice" He orders and I shiver in pleasure.

"Fuck me Gray. Make me yours" I whisper, spreading my legs for him.

"If I do something that makes you uncomfortable, tell me and I'll stop. Okay?"

"Okay"

A second after those words leave my mouth, Gray rips his clothes off and plunges into me with a growl. I gasp at the sudden intrusion while the hot pain leaves my body, leaving a pleasurable one.

For the rest of the night, Gray and indulge on a lust filled night, with his canines piercing the spot where my neck and shoulder meets, officially marking me as his.