Epilogue.

A/N

Long chapter ahead😣

--------------------------------------

"I'm really sorry about Darius, Nella" I tell her. She must be tired of hearing me tell her this but it's because I still feel guilty over his death.

"It's okay, Venus. If he didn't protect you then we wouldn't all be here" She assures me, her lips playing a sad smile.

"Maybe if I was more vigilant. Then maybe he-"

"No, Venus" She cuts me off. "What's done is done. It's in the past so stop feeling guilty about it"

"I know but-"

"No buts. Now go. Your pack is waiting" She chuckles, tugging me towards the car.

Gray and Arden stand near the car, engaged in a light conversation. When they notice us approaching, their conversation stops and Gray grins at me.

I blush a little but hold eye contact with him.

I still can't believe that Grayson is the father of my baby. In another world, Gray is with some model and they are filthy rich, living in a useless mansion with a beautiful family.

I guess in this world, he's going to be with a bitch with a small family in a white picket fenced house. The thought has me grinning from ear to ear.

"Ready to leave?" Gray asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I just wanted Nella to know how sorry I am about Darius before we hit the road"

In the corner of my eye, I see Nella roll her eyes. "Please take her away from me before I rip her vocal chords out" She groans.

The men chuckle at her dismay. "Thank you for your hospitality, your Highness and my condolences for the loss of your husband" Arden says politely before bowing then climbs into the car behind this one.

"It was lovely meeting you, your Majesty" Gray bows and Nella smiles softly at him.

"Thank you, Grayson. It was a pleasure having you here. The both of you are welcome here anytime" She tells us as Gray opens the door for me.

I climb inside and Gray shuts the door after me. He jogs over to the other side and climbs in.

I open my window and wave at Nella as the driver drives off. I watch her wave back with a sad smile before the woods swallow her small figure, the gat closing after us.

"Well, you saved the world. That's done and dusted. What do you suppose we do now?" Gray says, his gorgeous face facing me.

I shrug. "I was thinking of a Luna ceremony and then afterwards-" My voice turns seductive as I run my hand down his chest with hooded eyes. "We can head to the bedroom and explore our sexual fantasies, how does that sound?"

He brings his face closer to mine until his warm breath tickles my lips. I bite my lip to stop the moan threatening to escape my lips as he trails his large hand up my skirt.

"That sounds amazing. There are so many things I want to do with you" He whispers huskily, his eyes trained on my lips.

I shiver before puckering my lips and peck his softly. He groans at the shortness of the kiss but pulls away.

"Later" He bites his lip and faces the window.

》》

"VENUS!!" A screaming Jenni runs towards me, tackling me into a hug.

I laugh at her behaviour while she loses her shit. "I thought you were dead. I thought I was never going to see you again. I thought I'd never see your beautiful tits again. Oh my gosh I missed you so much. I was so worried" She sobs on my shoulder, moistening my shirt.