18. Fuck

"What is your favourite color?" I ask Gray. The both of us are laying on my bed, eating every sort of food we stole in the kitchen.

After Gray apologised, Jenni and Chris left claiming they were giving us space to 'talk.' So instead of doing that sort of talking, we went downstairs and took some food in the kitchen then came back into my room.

There are so many questions I want to ask him but I'm not sure if they will be appropriate or not. No, their not dirty questions or anything, I just want to ask him about what happened 10 years ago and during the time he was at the shop.

"Black" He answers then sinks his teeth into the strawberry. I don't know how that looks sexy but it does.

"Why such a cliche color?" I ask.

"Because it is the color of your hair"

I almost forgot that Gray has seen my natural hair. Ever since we arrived here, I only took of my wig when I went to bed or to shower.

I know that the main reason we actually came here for is because of what I supposedly am but since we discovered that Gray is the long lost son of this pack, that conversation has been forgotten.

"Why do you wear a wig anyways? Your hair is nothing to be ashamed of. It's actually really beautiful. I like it"

Blushing, I answer. "Because my hair represents something. I don't know if your kind accepts people like me or if they kill them. I don't want to die so I hide it. I like it too but I hate the questions people ask about it"

He nods. "Do you know what it represents?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to tell me?"

"I..." I wanted to find a reason not to but there isn't. Gray saw me glow. There isn't much to hide from him. He was there when I discovered my true identity.

"Do you remember that time in class? When I started glowing?" I speak in a hushed tone, incase someone is eavesdropping by the door.

Realisation flashes through his eyes so he nods. "Do you remember what Mr. James said?"

"Yeah..." He trails of. "He said something about the Moon Goddess. Right?"

"Yes" I nod. "It makes so much sense though, Gray. I mean, from all those books I read about the Moon Goddess, she had black silky hair. Each daughter had half of their mother's powers.

Gray, I saw myself through your eyes. I was glowing and for that second, her features shone through me. I could see her. A soft smile was on her lips and her eyes were filled with love and kindness. I saw her but it was me, you know?"

"I saw her too. I was confused and kind of scared but it was like your aura helped me relax a little. Did it feel weird?"

"No. I felt... powerful. Like I could do anything I wanted" A small smile grows on my lips as I remember how it felt during that moment.

"I'm sure it must have" Gray grins. I feel a weight lift of my shoulders. Talking to Gray helped me. I stored all of this inside me and it feels really good to let it out.

Especially to someone who was interested and listened to every word I said.

"Thank you for listening. I feel so much lighter now that I've shared this with you"

"Your welcome, Venus. As long as your happy, I'm happy" He gently says, grabbing my arm and rubbing circles on it.

"Can you feel them too, Gray?" I whisper, staring at my hand as if I'd see the sparks I'm feeling.

"Yes. I believe it is the mate bond" He states.

Slowly looking up, I ask. "Are we really mates?"

"Yes. Do you?" My heart swells at his words as hope fills his eyes.

"Yeah" I mutter before lowering my eyes to his lips.

Gosh they look so plump. I really want to kiss him.

Maybe also fuck him.

That thought has wetness soaking my panties.

"Kiss me, Grayson" I whisper huskily already leaning forward to brush our lips together.

His breathe hitches and I smirk. So I also have an effect on him. "Go on. Don't be shy"

Agonisingly slow, he connects our lips. They're as soft as I imagined and warm. Placing a hand on his cheek, I deepen the kiss.

Sparks, tingles or whatever the fuck you call them fly over our connected flesh. Warmth pools in my belly and the wetness grows.

Man his lips are soft and he takes like gummy worms. My favourite.

Breaking the kiss, I gently push him down the bed and straddle his lap. I moan when our lips meet again and grip his hair in one hand while the other lays beside his head.

He groans at the action and I almost roll my eyes in pleasure due to the sound. Fuck he sounds so sexy.

I moan his name as I start rocking my hips against his. I feel him grow underneath me so I take that as motivation to rock my hips faster.

I remove my lips from his with a loud smack and pepper his neck with kisses, making sure I leave a few marks here and there.

He lets out a loud moan and begins moving his hips in sync with mine. His hands grip my hips in the most painfully pleasurable way I have ever felt.

This man, will be the death of me. I swear.

When his hardened dick rubs against my wetness, I release a very loud moan. I picked the right day to wear leggings.

Fuck, I want him to fuck me. Really hard.

But I know we're not ready for that yet. If Gray wasn't a wolf, I would have already torn his clothes of and let him have his way with me. But since he is, I can't do that.

If we have sex, he would be tempted to mark me and I'm not sure if I'm ready for him to sink his canines into my flesh.

I pull away breathing hard and fast then lay my forehead on his. I open my eyes and gaze deeply into his darkened with lust ones.

I'm happy to find he is still here with me.

"We can't continue this yet. We're not ready for that" I breathe.

He nods in agreement, knowing that I am right. "I agree. We need to figure ourselves out before we take this relationship to the next step"

What he means by figuring ourselves out is to first understand ourselves. I still need to understand who I am and where I was born and he needs to learn how to be a werewolf again.

I climb of him with a sigh. We will fuck Gray. I promise us that.

Soon, we're tucked under the covers and fast asleep.