38. Animation Emotions

Training has been a pain in the ass. Due to my raging hormones, Grayson, Lilek, Archer, Gasorum and Veronica have experienced my wrath. Though I feel guilty, I don't feel like apologising.

Today marks my second month of pregnancy and I would be lying if I said it has been an amazing experience so far.

Today also marks two months of Aquatis and Terra's disappearance. It's scary that they're being so quiet. But even though it's been a long time since we've heard anything from them or figured out where their hiding, we're still vigilant.

Those bitches will most definitely use the element of surprise on us. Sneaky slimey snake bitches.

Tonight is also the ball. Darius and Lauren decided to host a ball to take our minds off the war before we get back to it the next morning again.

I think it's a great idea. I'm tired of stressing and watching over my back 24/7. I can't even sleep anymore. Well, unless Gray fucks me to oblivion.

Speaking of that, Gray has improved... a lot. Fuck, he gets so dominant in the bedroom, making me whimper and whine like a little bitch. And let me tell you this, as soon as he commands me to arch my back and stick my ass in the air so he can, and I quote: "see what's his", oh.. my.. GOSH! That man pounds into me like his dick is being executed the next day!

Major turn on. I'm pretty sure the whole castle can hear how hard Gray fucks me almost every night. ( I know this because Darius would smirk at me knowingly the next morning)

Because the ball doesn't start until 6pm, Gray and I decided to take a walk around the castle, just to get some quality time outside the bedroom.

"I'm not happy about you fighting the war or training for that matter but I understand that without you, we'd all perish" Gray tells me, his head tilted to look at me and a small smile resting on his dangerous lips.

Gosh the things this man can do with that mouth.

"How are you feeling by the way? Any kicking? Morning sickness? Cravings? Pain?" I roll my eyes at the questions he asks almost every hour.

"I am craving some babies" I shrug, unconsciously rubbing my protruding belly.

Kill me for wanting his cock in my mouth every damn second.

He throws his head back and lets out a loud laugh, causing people who are passing us to look at us like we've grown two heads.

"When we get back to the room" He promises. "How do you feel about having a Luna ceremony once all of this is over? We can finally welcome you into the pack, officially. My father wants to retire as soon as possible and for him to do that, I need to claim my place" He informs.

I guess it makes sense. We've marked and mated. We're ready for our positions in the pack and we shouldn't hold back any longer. An heir is on the way and we need to be stabilised and final before we bring our baby boy into the world.

Look at me. All mature and all. Lol.

"I don't mind. We've waited too long to have one anyway. The pack must be anxious. We can't keep them waiting any longer" I say, peering up at him through my lashes.

Damn he hella fine. The golden hour is doing an amazing job at making Gray's face look even more model like.

"You don't have to do it if your not ready, love. The pack may be important but it doesn't dictate how we run our relationship. That's on us. If your not ready then we won't do it. I won't have the ceremony just because the pack wants it.

Most of the things I do, I do them for you. The pack can wait" I blush as he halts his steps and turns to face me before stroking my cheek.

"It's okay, Gray. I want to do it. I'm ready for that step. I'm leading a war for fuck sakes, Gray, a Luna ceremony is nothing compared to that" I tease. He grins before lowering his head to give me a light peck.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you, my queen" Grayson whispers as he pulls away. My face glows at the nickname but I play it cool. No need to embarrass yourself.

"Me neither Gray, me neither" I mumble.

"Think we're going to be great parents?" He asks as we continue our walk, our hands intertwined together, the sparks and butterflies going crazy.

I shrug. "I think so. We just have to make sure they don't make any dumb mistakes we did in the past. We should also keep them safe, but not in a rapunzel kind of way" I'm getting concerned about myself. This maturity is scaring me.

Gray chuckles lightly. "I feel like you'll force them to watch animated movies just like you did to me"

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy the movies Gray. I will never forget how you wailed  during The Lion King, Up, Big Hero Six, Inside Out and Moana"

"You cried during Moana, Big Hero Six and The Lion King too!" He gasps.

"Whatever" I shrug again. "Oh, baby! We never discussed Mufasa's voice. He's all like 'Remember who you are, Simba. Remember who you are'" I giggle.

Mufasa has a deeo voice that drives me crazy. Like, sugar daddy much?

Gray scoffs, his eyes rolling. "We already discussed this, Venus. I don't want to do it again" He grumbles.

"Oh come on! Don't act like his voice didn't have you sighing in pleasure"

He gives me a deadpan look. "Does it look like I'm gay? Or into sugar daddies? Or dead people?"

"Okay, okay" I roll my eyes. "No need to get aggressive"

These memes will be the death of me.

"That stretchy lady from The Incredibles is quite curvy. Her body is to seductive for a cartoon character" Gray smirks and I glare at him.

"Stop. You know how she gives me insecurities" He laughs.

"But I love you the way you are!" I freeze.

Did he just...

No. Don't overthink his words. He was joking.

"Yeah" I chuckle nervously. Damn you Grayson Black!

He chuckles. "I mean it Venus" He says.

"Mean what, baby?" I act dumb.

Jeez, Venus. Where did all your maturity go? Out the castle boundaries hmm?

"I love you, Venus" I think I'm about to pass out. "I've loved you from the moment you signed those papers and took me to your apartment" He states, his eyes glowing with adoration and honesty making me feel dizzy.

"Oh Gray" I whisper, my voice cracking as my lip trembles, the tears in my eyes threatening to spill. These darn hormones. "I love you too. I love you so much it hurts. No man will ever be able to make me feel the things you make me feel. No man will ever appreciate me for the crazy bitch that I am.

I love you Gray and I'll never forget the first time I saw you" I sob.

Jeez. Gray and I deserve a movie for this.