7. Bones

"Doesn't he freak you out a bit? I mean, am I the only one who thinks his beastly size is scary?" Chris asks.

Gray and I walked all the way home because I most definitely know he won't fit in my tiny car. People would stare at us and whisper things amongst themselves.

I would just roll my eyes and gently pull Gray with me. Not once did he eat any body up. Thankfully, people knew better than to run and I think Gray was a bit disappointed. Besides that, he would just walk protectively next to me and snarl at anyone who makes a move to talk to me.

I was actually kind of grateful for that.

Jenni followed me in my car and Chris in his red Ford Mustang. Flashy, I know. But he's rich so..

As soon as I opened the apartment door, Gray scrambled off to the now defrosted chicken and began muching on it. He must have been pretty hungry, I know I am.

"Everything scares you, Chris" Jenni snorts and rolls her eyes at him. He gently shoves her and laughs.

Little secret y'all didn't know is I once had a crush on Chris. I pulled on my big girl panties one day and told him, only to be disappointed when I found out that he likes Jenni.

I wasn't surprised though, you can see the way they look at each other that they love each other. Anyone can tell. I accepted it, telling myself that Chris wasn't the one.

Luckily my crush weared of a few months after that and I realised that I actually didn't like Chris, I liked the idea of being with someone like him. I keep teasing him about her but he just brushes me off. Quite frankly I'm sick of them avoiding each romantically.

And I know they hooked up at the party we went to last Saturday. Those horny freaks.

Deciding to make this easier for them, I say. "So are we not going to talk about the fact that you two hooked up last weekend?" I casually ask.

They immediately turn red and I laugh. Their so cute.

"Uhh, I don't know what your talking about" Jenni says but I see right through her lie.

"Uh uh no" I shake my head. "I want you two out of my apartment to go sort your very obvious feelings for each other and then Grayson and I want to hear all about it tomorrow" I grin.

Jenni laughs as she accepts Chris's extended hand. They leave but not without a glare from Chris and a wink from Jenni. So adorable.

Speaking of adorable, I turn my head and look at Gray. He is licking the leftover flesh on the bones of the chicken.

I watch him for a few minutes before deciding to order some McDonald's for myself.

Minutes later, I get my food from the teenager and give him a small tip. I would have given him more but he winked at me. He failed the don't flirt with the customers rule I made up.

While I munch on my McChicken burger, Gray hops on the couch and nestles his head near my thigh.

After eating, I go to my room and study for tomorrow's final.

》》

I don't know what is worse, being woken up in the middle of the night or being woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of bones cracking and popping.

Like any human being, I freak out. I slowly lower the blanket that I was clutching with an iron grip and look for the location of the terrible sound.

And there it is.

It seems to be coming from Gray's withering form. From the moonlight seeping from my unclosed curtains, I can see his bones moving in angles they shouldn't be.

Huh. Ironically it's a full moon.

It is a disturbing sight to see yet I can't seem to tear my eyes away from it. Concerned for my wolf, I cautiously step towards him with a hand reaching out.

"Gray?" I whisper. "Gray are you okay?"

His whimpers turn into growls and worry seeps into my blood. What the fuck is going on?

"Gray, stop. This is not funny" I hiss.

I see the fur disappear and start turning into skin. His muzzle also turns into something else. Soon enough, the crackling and snapping of bones stops and all that's left is a naked man shivering on the floor. Right where Gray was.

"The fuck is this shit?" I gasp. "I'm losing my mind. Chris was right, I'm definitely on drugs" I mumble to myself, gripping my hair and pace around.

I hear the body jerk and a groan escapes it. I freeze, my mind blanks and my eyes focus on the naked man.

The man slowly gets up and I will myself not to stare at his dick. He is very tall, probably like 6'7. Jet black hair sits in curls on his head and I clench my fists next to me to resist running my hair through his silky hair.

He groans again and wobbles a bit then clutches his head. I lose my will and let my eyes travel over his body. He has a very fit body. He also has that sexy V-line that leads to... OH MY GOSH!! IT'S HUGE!

I don't normally go around looking at dicks but that doesn't mean I'm a virgin. I've seen my fair share of dicks and this one tops them all.

Shaking my head to clear the dirty thoughts running on my mind, I watch as the man slowly opens his eyes.

I lose my breath the moment my eyes lock with the familiar ones. Electric blue eyes stare at me with confusion.

"Wh.. who are you?" I stutter.

Where the fuck did this man come from? And where is Gray? I really need him right now.

"Venus" Holy fuck my name sounds so sexy coming out of his lips. I can feel my panties soaking but I ignore the feeling pooling in my stomach. I also ignore the shiver running down my spine.

"How d-do you know my name? Who are you?" I ask again, my voice coming out a soft whisper.

"It is me, Grayson" He says, trying to reach out to me.

I faint.