14. Brightly Annoying

A/N

Uggh Venus is taking up so much of my time that Ive left the readers from Lucy Banes hanging😣😣

But iss good😧 Ill make sure to update both stories as much as I can

Please comment vote and share my story😚

-------------------------------------

It's bright. Too fucking bright. Jenni is being too loud and it's fucking annoying me. I'm tempted to pull her ankle and watch her break her neck after she falls of the bed.

"Jenni, please stop" I whine. "It's too early for your shit" I groan.

Gray hopped of the bed as soon as Jenni walked in and curled up in a ball on the carpet. Probably sensed what Jenni was about to do.

"Wake up, V. Everyone else is awake and ready to meet their Luna and long lost Alpha"

The groan that leaves my mouth after that deserves to be in the world records for being the most distressed and longest groan ever.

"Wait did you just say Luna?" I gasp. I snap my eyes open and scurry out the bed.

The word Luna has my pulse quickening. I think the room is spinning but I don't pay much attention to it.

Luna? Me? Are they on drugs?

"Yes" My supposed best friend giggles yet I fail to find the humor in this. "Now go shower and get ready for breakfast" She urges, shoving me in the bathroom and shuts the door.

"Jenni!" I screech. "Don't leave me!"

I hear her snort in the most unlady like way ever. "Gray is here"

"Jenni" I complain. "Please"

I can actually hear her rolling her eyes. "Fine" She huffs.

I sigh and undress. Realising how real all of this is. Jenni knew how much I love wolves and their mythical gods yet she didn't say anything about her being apart of them.

But I also understand where she's coming from. Her kind has this rule where every wolf must keep their origins a secret. You can't just go around and tell everyone your a werewolf. Most would look at you like your crazy and some would just plain ignore you.

You'd be deemed 'the freak who thinks he or she is a werewolf' 

The warm water doesn't help much to relax me but it will do for now. After washing my hair and body, I climb out the shower and wrap a blue towel over my wet body.

Hopefully that didn't sound weird at all.

"You know, Jenni" I start, walking out the bathroom. Steam following me. "I'm still mad at you for not telling me the truth but I understand. It is one of your most sacred rules"

She is sprawled out on the now made bed staring at the ceiling.

"I know, V and I'm sorry" She says.

I change the topic as I get ready for the day. She tells me that she called Chris last night and informed him about everything. He said he'll be here today. He is definitely going to here it from me too.

Gray, my beloved beast, is acting all hyper and excited. Even after I told him not to act funny on me last night.

"Why are you so excited Gray?" Jenni asks.

Now, I know this isn't really surprising anymore but... he does the most surprising thing. He shakes his head and sticks his tongue out.

It's like he understands what Jenni just said. Jealous blooms in me. I thought I was the only one he understands.

Why am I even jealous?

Shaking the feeling off, I plop next to an upright Jenni. "Jenni, there is something I should tell you" I say with seriousness in my voice.

She nods. "What?"

I let out a heavy breath. "About two weeks ago, something very weird happened"

"Well, spit it out, V" She laughs.

"Gray... shifted" My voice comes out barely above a whisper and for a second I think she heard me. But ofcourse, due to her super hearing, she did.

"Okay?" Her words come out like both a statement and a question.

I furrow my eyebrows. Doesn't she understand what I've just said? Did I stutter or speak Spanish? Her reaction tells me she doesn't think anything weird about what I've just told her.

"Jenni" I exasperate. My eyes widened. The fuck is wrong with this girl?

"Look, V. I understand that at that time you didn't know my kind existed but now you do and it shouldn't be surprising that he did" She deadpans and I roll my eyes. "Now, for the exciting part. How does human Gray look like? Is he as sexy as he is in wolf form" She giggles.

"Jenni!" I burst out laughing. "Doesn't Chris give you enough vitamin D?" I smirk.

Her smile drops and she glares at me. "Fuck you" I laugh harder. "So, tell me"

"No, Jenni. That is for me to know and for you to find out"

"You fucked him didn't you?" She smirks.

"Jenni, oh my gosh no!"

"Well..." She urges. Knowing her, she clearly thinks something bizzare happened. Something she definitely would have done.

"Nothing extreme happened. Not that I know of anyways because I blacked out" I shrug.

"Typical" She mutters. "You were never the one to actually see weird shit yet you like it"

"Whatever, Jenni" I roll my eyes again. "Lead me to breakfast. I'm hungry and I know Gray is too. Isn't that right, boy?" I address Gray.

His ears perk up at my voice and he nods.

What.

The.

Fuck?

"Calm down, V. I'm sure he can sense that there are people like him in this place and his wolf has filled him in on the world" Jenni explains.

I nod and will myself to relax. These people won't harm me. Their son trusts me and if they killed me, they would destroy any relationship they wanted to have with him. And he would destroy the whole pack.

Well, I'm only saying that because I'm unfortunately starting to believe Mr. James' words.

"You... you are one of the Moon Goddess' daughters. You know how she chooses random people to give birth to a daughter of hers who will have some of her powers?" I nod. "You are one of them, Venus. I knew it the moment the wolf barged in here and you went to go calm him down that you are something special. Do you realise that the reason Gray listens to you so well is because you are his mate?

You said it yourself,Venus. Midnight Wolves only listen to their mates and the Moon Goddess. You are almost both of those" He crackles up like he just said something very funny.

Uggh.