2

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

When I was a little girl, I was gifted my first digital camera by my great grandmother

When I was a little girl, I was gifted my first digital camera by my great grandmother. It was a tiny Canon camera that didn't have much to it, besides the ability to launch my dream and future career. Since then I had learned more and more about photography and the business in each up coming year of my youth. which brought me to where i'm working now, Vogue.

This weekend I moved to North Carolina. Although Vogue is located in NYC, they had opened up a new Vogue Headquarters in North Carolina and transferred me there to be a secondary photographer. I was pretty upset, seeing as I was basically the main photographer for them up in NYC, and now it's like I downgraded to a lower secondary position. (A/N I don't know much about Vogue btw I'm just writing this for a good storyline!)

After unloading all of my boxes into my new apartment I decided to take a stroll around my new neighborhood. I slipped on my worn out vans and parted from my apartment building onto the streets of North Carolinas finest. The whistle of the fall born trees were like music to my ears as I listened to my new playlist on Spotify named "autumn" on the lowest volume possible. The crunching feeling of the leaves before my rustic old skool vans taught me time and again of my love for the fall season.

I watched the sun set with my watermelon flavored Monster in hand, listening to "Remember That Night?" By Sara Kays. I felt the warm yet chilly breeze against my face and enjoyed my newest surroundings whilst sitting on a bench at a nearby park.

"I love autumn."

I finally decided to head back and unpack after a couple hours of fitting into my new surroundings and area. I recycled my empty Monster can and started back to my apartment which wasn't too far.

After 6 hours and 47 minutes of unpacking everything, I finally finished my apartment. I decided I would rather bang it all out in one sesh rather than multiple throughout this weekend. It's now 2  am and I'm not too tired due to all the coffee I drank during my 6 hours of unpacking. I decided to just hop onto my phone that I hadn't been on at all that day.

I noticed a particularly important email from none other than Mr Beast. I opened the email to read-

"Hello Kylie! I'm Jimmy, aka Mr Beast.

I'm sending you this email to ask you to be a part of our crew as a videographer for our content. It doesn't hurt to have two people filming right? Two angles is better than one! I actually saw some of your work for Vogue and I was really impressed. I searched you up and found tons of amazing footage of NFL teams that you've made and I was blown away. We would absolutely love for you to be able to film videos for us!! It would be such an honor! Let me know what you think.

Sincerely, Mr Beast

I couldn't believe my eyes. Had I been asked to film the Mr Beast crew for their videos? Had I actually been asked by Jimmy himself to be a part of the crew?