33

"hi karol!" i happily said, dropping my bags and engulfing her in a hug full of love. we let go after a few more seconds and she introduced me to the person she was with.

"hi girl! anyways, drew, this is kylie. kylie, this is drew, my boyfriend" karol said, grabbing his hand as she said so. i cupped my face with my hands and smiled at their sweetness.

"i'm so happy for you" i smiled, hugging her one more time. i slightly teared up, as drew and karols relationship made me think right back to the day karl and i met. it was in the mrbeast warehouse, and he had complimented my work with vogue. god i miss him.

we let go and i wiped my face. luckily they hadn't noticed. i grabbed my bags, drew helping me, and we walked to the car, loading everything in.

"so kylie. please tell me everything that happened i can't go any longer without knowing every single detail." karol asked, intrigue written all over her face and body gestures. we sat on her bed and was grateful that drew went out with his friends so he didn't have to suffer through girl talk.

"i took your advice for talking to him. that entire day at the warehouse id completely ignored karl. by the end of the day, he had wrapped his arms around me and told me he missed me even when we spent the day together, meaning he'd noticed i was ignoring him. i still was yet to say a word to him but dragged him to my car and drove to my house to have the talk with him, something i didn't want to do in front of all of his friends. as we were driving home his phone went off and it was a text from corinna. it read 'i miss you too come visit la' something along those lines" i sniffled slightly as i thought about the events. "we got home and i told him i saw the text then went on this whole bit telling him that i'd buy the ticket for him to go see her and i was being completely serious. if he hadn't taken my laptop from me, threw it on the floor breaking it, and then yelling at me about how my emotions are invalid, he'd be in la right now thanks to me."

karol gasped, shock on her face. "you have to be kidding" she said, slapping her hand to her mouth.

"i can't be making this up girl." i wiped the tear from my left eye / cheek and continued with the story "i'd backed up into a corner and flinched when he got close to me but didn't take that as a sign to tone it down a notch. he continued to yell at me and eventually i stood my ground, to which he returned with the most hurtful words anyone could ever say. basically that us cuddling and kissing before my coma meant little to nothing to him and that waiting for someone you weren't dating for 9 months was insane." i looked at karol who was tearing up for me. she cared.

"i'm so sorry kylie that sounds awful, i wish there was something i could do" karol placed her hand on mine and gently squeezed it.

"no it's okay don't apologize. but yea after hhe said that i told him to leave, so i started walking toward the door to open it and push him out but he grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me back. i looked at him at that moment and saw the rage in his eyes so i feared he was about to hurt me, so i scratched at his hand until he let go. after i asked him 'please don't hurt me' he let go and his expression changed from angry to apologetic. after that i didn't let him speak and pushed him out of my bedroom, slamming the door in his face and locking it. he didn't leave though. we
both slid down the door and cried. i'm not even kidding. when i fell asleep he brought me to my bed and left a note with a new macbook. i crumpled up the notes and threw it somewhere in my room." i shrugged at thhe story, still unable to get myself to stop missing karl.

"that's so horrible kylie i can't believe god would put you through something like this" karol squeezed my hand once more.

"you live you learn" i shrugged, standing up from her bed. "i think i'm gonna go to sleep though, the flight was painfully long for me i'm exhausted"

karol smiled and nodded before i stepped out of her room and went to her guest bedroom, finally able to fall asleep.

804 words

this is honestly just a filler chapter... i was gonna make it rlly long like 4000 words but i felt like teasing everyone so i copy and pasted the rest of the chapter into the next one that i'm gonna post tomorrow instead. SORRY LOVERS 😏🧍🏼‍♀️

go drink water and eat some food! you deserve it i'm so proud of you ❤️