10

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
𝑅𝑎𝑤𝑟 ;) 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑎

Jimmy and Chandler got to the arcade 10 minutes ago and it's already going absolutely bonkers

"Let's do laser tag" chandler noticed a laser tag game connected to the arcade and vouched for it excitedly

"I want to play that Mario kart game but you guys go ahead" i smiled as all the boys vouched to play laser tag.

"You sure? I don't want to leave you alone"
Karl pouted, watching Jimmy and chandler disappear into the dark doors of the laser tag room.

"Yes, go. I'll be here I'm good!" I lied. I honestly just wanted to call Karol and ask her what I should do. I don't know what to do now that I know for sure that my feelings for Karl are as real as ever.

"Okay.. we'll be back as soon as we can be." He hugged me tight and started to walk into the doors when I grabbed his hand and pulled him back, hugging him longer. He seemed confused, but didn't want to question me. He knew I was upset, but he didn't want to make anything worse. I sniffled into his chest and finally let him go, along with a couple tears from my eyes.

"Kylie I can stay here I really don't want to leave you alone" Karl frowned. I nodded weakly and he took that as his sign to tell chandler and Jimmy that he would join them after their game. They both gave him the okay and he led me outside to his car to be able to talk privately without the noises of all the arcade games.

We waltzed outside, soon realizing it was pouring rain. We both ran to his car with laughter and climbed into the back seat.

"I didn't even realize it was raining" I laughed. He giggled along with me, soon after turning his focus to my eyes. He saw the hurt, the guilt, the need for his touch. He knew something was wrong but didn't know what it was.

"Kylie you-" I cut him off.

"Please just, just be here okay? I don't want to talk about it I just.. I just want you."

Karls heart fluttered at her last words. The feeling of butterflies overtook his stomach as he rattled in his head what that could have meant.
"I just want you" her words bounced around in his head like his brain cells were playing tetherball. He watched her intensely as she turned towards him and laid her head against the seat of the car, reaching for his hand. He allowed her to intertwine their fingers as he soon fell into the same position she was in

Karls POV

She wants me. What the honk does that mean? Does she just want my presence? My touch? My humor... does she genuinely want me?

I squeezed her hand before pulling her close to me, bringing her in for a tight but not too tight hug. I slowly and gently pet her head with the softest touch possible and allowed her to just be here. With me. My hold, my presence, my love.

"I miss my mom" Kylie muttered, sniffling a few times after her undeniably heart breaking words left her mouth.

My heart sank. She's hurting, I don't even want to imagine the pain she went through especially at that young of an age, I just want to be here for her. I want her to think of me when she needs someone to hold her or someone to talk to.

"I feel like I shouldn't be allowed to be happy if she's gone." She dragged her words as she fell deeper into my hold, loosening her grip to my hand.

I kissed the top of her head, wondering what words I could put together to let her know that I'm here and to let her know her mom would want her to be happy.

"Kylie, you know your mom would rather you be happy than sad? Make your mom proud. Show her that your photography career is peeking, that her dreams for her perfect little girl are coming true. Your mom would want nothing more than for you to be happy, and you know that. Pick up your crown queen, don't let it drop." I squeezed her tighter before she let go to look at me in the eyes.

She smiled weakly as i wiped the tears from her perfectly symmetrical face. She turned her gaze to the window of my car, watching the rain trickle down in the outside.

"Come" I grabbed her hand and opened the car door.

"Wha-" she started, i shushed her and dragged her out into the pouring rain. I turned on my car just enough to let the music blare, and blasted Out of My League.

I dragged her out into the rain and danced around with her, laughing hysterically at both of our ridiculously dorky dance moves.

Kylie POV

Karl dragged me out into the rain after starting to blast out of my league in his car. He led me to believe he wanted to dance with me in the rain, to which I let go of any of my insecurities and doubts and let free. We laughed ridiculously hard at each other's horrible dance moves and had the time of our lives.

Before the chorus came on, I put my phone on the rear of his car and recorded us.

"AND YOU WERE OUT OF MY LEAGUE" Karl and I screamed on the top of our longs, counting together his car blasting the song.

"ALL THE THINGS I BELIEVED" Karl pulled me close to him quickly by my waist and slammed his lips onto mine.

you were just the right kind

"Yeah, you were more than just a dream" Karl whispered, pulling his lips away and keeping his forehead on my own. He took me immediately by surprise.

you were out of my league
got my heartbeat racing

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him a second time, prolonging the kiss even more.

if I die don't wake me

"'Cause you are more than just a dream" I whispered to him, realizing Jimmy and chandler both had their phones out recording us from the inside. Karl and I glared at them intensely, to which they replied a 'sorry we will give you some privacy' and walked away. I grabbed my phone that was recording and slammed my body against Karls, giving him the tightest hug I could.

"That was the most perfect first kiss I've ever had" i smiled at him, kissing him once more on his perfect lips, as he prolonged it longer than before. Our lips moved perfectly in sync, it's as if they were made to be connected.