13

𓆉
𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑.

I sat in my living room, staring at my phone trying to comprehend the conversation I just had with Karla

What am I going to do? I mean working with mrbeast and his boys has been probably the most fun experience I've had at a job. But working for vogue has been my absolute dream, and I landed a job for them at SUCH a young age.

I called Karl, not knowing how to react to it.

"Can you come over? I know it's kind of late but I just kind of need some help with something" I frowned.

"Yea yea I can for sure, are you okay should I be worried?" Karl said. I heard shuffling coming out of his phone, straight into my ear. I felt the sting pour through my eyes, and the gulp in my throat form into a consultation of crying.

"Yea I'm good" I cracked out, trying to hide the fact from him that I was shaken up. He hung up the phone right then, allowing me to hope that he was on his way.

My doorbell rang and I ran to the door, opening it to find a Karl along with a chandler and a Chris.

"Hey?" I questioned, looking at their three concerned faces.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did someone break in? Where are they! Who did this to you?" Karl shot me a million questions at once as Chris and chandler barged in and looked through my apartment.

"BOYS boys please. No one broke in, I'm completely fine. I called Karl because.." I stopped, noticing they were all looking at me with concern in their eyes. I looked straight at Karl, feeling that he noticed something deep was going on. My eyes teared up as I looked at him, doing so forced me to watch his expression turn from concern to heart break. He came over to me and hugged my tightly. I wrapped my arms around his torso and let a couple tears follow as he buried his face into my hair.

"Please talk to us" he whispered into me. I let go and wiped my tears quickly before walking over to the couch and motioned for everyone to sit down.

"I missed my vogue shoot today." I started.

"Oh my god Kylie we're you fired?!" Chris asked, more concerned than he was before.

"No.. but they told me that my second job at mrbeast was distracting me too much from my work there.." I stopped, grabbing my moms locket and rubbing it with my thumb, searching for the comfort of her presence before I continued.

"They want me to quit my job with you guys so I can completely focus on them. No exceptions. If I don't quit there, they're gonna fire me." I weakly shrugged, staring down at the heart locket in my hands.

Karl hugged my waist and pulled me closer as Chandler and Chris scooted in to comfort me as well. I looked at Karl, then at chandler, then at chris.