27

Karls POV

I came back with a couple bags of chick-fil-a in my hands, only to walk into a quiet and dimmed room with a sleeping Kylie. I smiled at myself, happy to have let her peacefully rested after the 2 nights of pain she must've gone through.

I set the bags on the kitchen table and sat in her living room, waiting for her to wake up. I checked up on her twice an hour to make sure she's sleeping okay, and eventually curled up in a warm blanket and passed out on the couch.

I'd waken up at kylies house, realizing ag was about 11 am. I checked on Kylie to realize she was still asleep. I warmly smiled and placed a peck on her cheek quickly before running into the kitchen to put the food into the fridge, something I forgot to do last night.

Kylie had been sleeping since 7pm last night when I'd left. I wasn't going to wake her up, strictly because she really needs the rest.

I shut off her tv that was well into the third season of the office and slowly brought her blanket back up her arms as I noticed she was slightly shivering.

I left her room to make some breakfast. I made some for me and her, but quickly after I filled her plate with the eggs, bacon, and jelly toast, I wrapped it up in tin foil to savor it for her when she wakes up, which surely won't be for a little bit.

I ate my breakfast at her dining table and scrolled through my phone. Chandler had texted me asking how it went with Kylie.

Chanchan

She loves me too :]

We all knew this already karl.
you're basically the last to know.

Shutup let me have my moment
you idiot.

She still sleeping? Make sure you check
up on her and make sure she's breathing

Of course.

I set my phone down and finished my breakfast, and decided to tidy up her apartment quickly. There were piles of dishes, jackets and hoodies scattered across the floor of the entire apartment, pizza boxes laying on the tables.

I finished up her dishes that were now air drying or beinng double washed in the dishwasher and started on all of the clothing pieces on the floor. I crept into her room quietly to put the clothes in her hamper and made my way over to Kylie, who was still sound asleep. I pet her head lightly and left her room once again to finish cleaning up.

I recycled the cans of diet sodas, trashed the pizza boxes, and started a laundry run for her dirty blankets on her couches.

As the laundry was started, I sat down on her living room couch and admired my work.

I'd been scrolling on my phone for a few hours waiting for Kylie to wake up. Kylies bedroom door opened around 2pm, with Kylie walking out weakly, stumbling across the floor.

I looked her body, how quickly she lost weight after not eating for only two almost three days now. I ran over to her to help her catch her balance and sat her at her kitchen island before heating up the breakfast I'd made that morning.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, waiting for her food to heat up.

"I'm feeling a bit better, just still really weak. I really need some food" she weakly laughed.