34

mmmm.. i think i just shit my pants.. i'm not sure though.. let me check.

 let me check

yup.

no rlly tysm for 600 reads i def thought this story would FLOP! we're #2 on mrbeast that's insane. now vote for this chapter so we can be higher up on the other hashtags 😏 jk don't feel forced OK ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LOVE BUGS

guide for this chapter:
this chapter is another filler. it's going to be a flashback of events, but basically, karol and kylie are talking to you. they're gonna talk to the reader as if you and them are best friends, telling you a series of events that happened with kylies week in new york with karol and drew. it's like those movies where the main character stops what they're doing and talks to the camera.

notes:
- most flashbacks will be in kylies pov unless stated otherwise.

- REMEMBER when the flashbacks are paused and kylie and karol bicker THEY ARE TALKING TO YOU so the story is written like it's third person but really it's in YOUR pov. make sense?

- this chapter was one of my favorites to write so pls be nice. if u didn't like the set up, comment on this note and let me know NICELY so i don't do it again. ->

pausing the flashback: ***
resuming flashback: •••
ending a flashback: ===
starting another flashback: %
start of flashback ~~~
present tense and/or talking to you: ¥

if you skipped through that guide, please read it! this chapter relies on it i.e this chapter won't make much sense unless you read it!!!

¥
Karol and i decided to go into the vogue new york headquarters, you know, that one i got transferred from, and show them how good i'm doing without them. the one thing i didn't think would happen was them offering me my job back... rather begging me to come back to them. not sure what's going on? let me give you a little bit context.

~~~
"Kylie what if you come into work today with me? I think it would be fun it'd be like a reunion. We really miss you up there... I really miss you up there." Karol stated as she walked into my room sitting on my unmade bed as i sat at my desk editing some stuff for mrbeast.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea Karol" i stated, pushing up my glasses and keeping my focus on getting the edit done so i can stop looking at and captioning karl.

"You could show them how good you're doing without them?" Karol stood up from my bed and tried her best to gain my focus onto her. "Please just come with me it'll be fun" Karol begged.