18

Hello my beloveds.
As of right now, this story has 27 reads, half of them being me curious as to what they look like in the pov of the reader.
I'm slightly distraught, however, I'm keeping at my grind. Even if this book goes absolutely no where, I will be thankful for those who have read it whether that be one person or 100 people. Still glad anyone has taken interest!

Do me a favor and go drink some water k? I love you honkers.

 Still glad anyone has taken interest!—Do me a favor and go drink some water k? I love you honkers

Time skip 2 months

Narrator 3rd person

It has been just about 4 months since Kylie had started her journey in a coma, and was still in a vegetative state. So far, she's smiled 4 times, let out a tiny chuckle, and yawned twice. All of which her aunt was there for, rather than Karl.

Karl had distanced himself from Kylie for just about a month now, only coming to see her maybe once a week for an hour, rather than twice - three times a week for the entire day.

He has become impatient with her coma. He felt it was too hard to see her anymore, losing hope in her progression into the third phase. Not only has he lost hope in her, but has eventually stopped seeing her at all.

It's been a month since Karl had gone to see Kylie, surely feeling a guilt in the bottom of his stomach for not feeling like going to see her anymore.

Kylies aunt texted Karl every time she's made a reaction. The smiling, the chuckle, and the yawning, all of which he had ignored. Even if those texts of her aunt telling him of her progression made him smile, he felt Kylie was a part of his past life that he needed to move on from. He was a different person now and wanted to forget about Kylie, whether it broke his heart or not. He wanted to move on. He's lost hope in her recovery.

Karls POV 1st person

Today I've decided to have a Q&A stream on my twitch.  I got everything ready and started it, waiting for the notifs to go out that I was live: "karljacobs is live: Q&A today!"

I watched the chat go a million miles per hour, watching the viewers flood in as i streamed roadtrip as we waited.

"HI GUYS" I screamed to the chat to let them know I was there, just setting everything up.

Roadtrip ended and I switched from my loading screen to my face and threw my arms out, saying hey to chat. I watched the chat roll up fast as I got up from my desk and danced, doing my signature move: the wave.

I sat back down.

"CHAT! Tweet #honkingquestions for me to answer!" I exclaimed, reading some of the tweets that were already out.

"How come you haven't been streaming a lot lately?" I frowned, not wanting to tell them the truth. It was about Kylie.

"Well I've been pretty busy with.. mrbeast and his videos. Fun stuff coming your way people!" I lied. Even though the videos Jimmy had planned were fun, that wasn't the reason I hadn't been streaming.

"Is kylie still in a..." I paused before finishing the question, moving on to a different question.

"Ahh." I read the tweet before me silently before reading it to chat. "Are you and corinna kopf going to collab" i smirked to my camera

"She wishes. Nah but if that's something you guys want to see then maybe we will!" I read the chat, all freaking out about my smirk.

A dono came through, startling me since I had forgotten chat to voice was turned on.

KarlPooh has donated $2!!
Why did you ignore the question about Kylie? Did something happen is she still in a coma?

Karls smile quickly turned into a frown.

"Guys if it's alright I don't feel comfortable talking about Kylie right now. Nothing has happened, she's still in her coma." I looked back at the tweets flooding my hashtag trying to hold in my need to cry.

Chat was flooding with apologies, including another dono from karlpooh

KarlPooh has donated $20!
I'm so sorry Karl it wasn't my intention to make you uncomfortable :(

"Thank you for the 20! Dont worry karlpooh it's not a huge deal" I quickly smiled at the camera after controlling the tears. I didn't want to cry about Kylie for the fifth time this week. Plus, I need to move on. For all I know she could be in that coma for years.

The stream went on for another hour, answering questions left and right. I answered a few about my Twitter flirting with corinna, excited to hear that everyone was so supportive.

I ended my stream and noticed a tweet from corinna @ me.

It read "Karl you should come to LA"

I smiled at her cuteness, tweeting her back a quick "corinna I will walk there" with a photo attached of a thumbs up from me. I sent the tweet out and off to bed I went.

A/N HIIII HONKERSSSS just wanted to let you know that these next couple chapters are going to be fillers until Kylie wakes up from her coma

A/N HIIII HONKERSSSS just wanted to let you know that these next couple chapters are going to be fillers until Kylie wakes up from her coma. In other words, I'm sorry for the short chapters! Long ones coming your way ;)