29

Corpse with a K

be there in 2 hours to pick you up.
again, dress nicely.

gotcha. see you then :)

i put my phone down and took that as a sign to finally get up out of my bed. i'd laid in it all day wondering what to do until karls mysterious date he had planned. nothing came to mind to i stocked up my bed with snacks and drinks and had a move marathon, first watching the hsm series and moving onto classic disney movies like the newsies and dumbo.

i took a quick shower, making sure i was shaved clean. i'm sure nothing will happen, positive of it. just couldn't be too safe, you never know where a night will take you.

i decided on a black tight fitting spaghetti strap dress that stopped at the middle of my thighs and some black matching heels. i decided that i'd just do a natural makeup look. i put on some concealer and blush, then added some mascara with natural looking fake lashes and filled in my eyebrows.

i finished getting ready and had about an hour left before he got here so i sat in my living room watching the office until he showed up.

there was a small knock on the door, one that indicated iit was karl. he had a specific knock he would do to show it was him. i thought it was cute but karl insisted it's purely for my safety.

i opened the door and immediately stunned myself, staring at the beautiful man before me. he wore a black suit with shiny black dress shoes, along with a watch on his wrist. his hair was as fluffy as usual.

"wow" karl spoke, bringing me out of my thought.

"wow yourself jacobs. you clean up nice" i stepped closer to him.

"so do you, bear. come on, we've got reservations." karl smiled and shut my door for me before reaching for my hand to drag me along to his car.

as we were driving to our mysterious location, karl took the liberty of playing one of my favorite spotify playlists, one that i made.

"oh okay pop off karl, playing my playlist, as i must be really special to you" i teased, earning a stifled laugh from him. karl rested his arm on the mid compartment and held his hand out, indicating for me to hold it. i intertwined our fingers and squeezed his hand as his rather large fingers wrapped around my tiny ones.

i smiled up at him as i sang along the words to the song playing, not giving a crap about how badly my singing might have sounded.

10 minutes later, we pulled up to a nice looking restaurant, one that looked way too fancy for my budget. karl jogged slightly to my side of the car to open my side door before we walked into the nice place he'd made reservations at.

"table for two? the names karl. we have reservations set for 7:30" karl told the front man at the desk as he intertwined our fingers. i squeezed his hand slightly and took in my surroundings, noticing how nice this place really was.

we were pulled into a booth. i sat across from karl and smiled at him, hoping he knew i was thanking him for everything happening at the moment.