12

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
𝐵𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑟𝑛 𝑤𝑡𝑓 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒

Today Jimmy called some of the crew to the warehouse early for a video he planned about a week ago for his gaming channel

Today Jimmy called some of the crew to the warehouse early for a video he planned about a week ago for his gaming channel. It was a Tuesday afternoon on a beautiful fall day. I was excited to film today's video.

Karl, chandler, Chris, tareq, Tyler, Jimmy and I all arrived to the warehouse just in time for the meeting. We were going to film a video on Minecraft, "whatever you build, I'll buy"

I wasn't sure why Jimmy wanted me here since there wasn't actually any filming for me to do, as their computer cameras did all of the work for me.

"Jimmy, if I may be so polite to ask" I walked up to him, a warm smile plastered on my face. "Why did I need to be here? I mean wouldn't your computer cameras do all the work for me?" I asked, still confused on why I was called in.

"You're the judge" Jimmy smiled down at me.

"Oh cool! I'm honored to be chosen for such a job" I said jokingly, earning a laugh from the crew. We all separated, Jimmy and the rest of the boys going into different rooms with their gaming set ups. I followed Karl into his room and rolled a chair with me to sit with him.

The challenge started and I watched Karls eyes light up. I absolutely adored to watch him do the things he loved. His laugh, his smile, it all compiled into one boy, who I surely believed couldn't exist back in my teen years.

It came down to only a few contestants, as Jimmy had eliminated a few for trolling, as well as people who his point system eliminated.

I stood up to walk into Jimmy's room, as I was the judge for the challenge.

"Noooo where are you going" Karl frowned as he shifted his chair to face me. I giggled lightly at his adorable expression.

"To Jimmy's room. I'm the judge" he frowned as I let go of his hand, squeezing before I did so. I walked out smiling at his want for me to stay, entering Jimmy's room to peek at the last few contestants. One person made a diploma, saying they wanted money for a college tuition. Another built a pretty moderate but cool house, indicating they wanted a house, and another built a really cool Minecraft Tesla. The Tesla looked cool, but I felt the college tuition was the most beneficial.

The only down part was I didn't know the backstory behind these build. Why did he want a Tesla? Why did they want a house? What college is that person wanting to go to?

I whispered in Jimmy's ear asking if I could hear their stories behind the stuff they wanted. Jimmy agreed and went up to each of the guys, asking for their explanations for the things they wanted Jimmy to buy them.

First, Jimmy went up to the guy with the Tesla. I took Jimmy's seat and put his headset on.

"Hi! I'm Kylie I'm the judge for this challenge" I said after Jimmy unmuted the person and myself which allowed me to talk to them.