20

Kylies POV

I've started to hear voices again. Am I still at the site where we've filmed the lego video? Why am I not in an ambulance yet?

I heard an unknown voice , followed by my aunts voice. Where the he'll did she come from? Why is she all the way out here in the middle of a dirt path? Why isn't she questioning the legos?

The questions flowed everywhere around my head, soon afterwards realizing I couldn't feel anything. Do I have a body? Am I dreaming? Am I dead?

"Squeeze her hand for me Kylie" the unknown voice insisted. I was so confused as to why he was asking me this. Who the hell is this guy? Why am I squeezing someone's hand?

After a minute or two, I started to feel the depths of my skin an bones again, but I wasn't on a ground pile of legos. It felt like a bed.

I felt the hand that was slid into my own, giving it a squeeze that I best could. I felt so weak that I could barely give her a tight squeeze.

"Stick your tongue out" I listened to the rest of his commands.

I heard Clarissa asking to record it for my boyfriend. Does she mean Karl? My not boyfriend? Whos my boyfriend? Seriously I need to wake the hell up from this dream!

I finish off the commands from the unknown voice and lay deep into my thoughts about what's going on until I hear a sharp gasp from Clarissa.

She had read aloud Karls message to her after what I assume was the video she had taken.

"I'm gonna go off on this man!" She exclaimed. I felt her arm restlessly at my side, to which I felt the need to grab her wrist to stop her from going off on Karl.

My heart was shattered. What the hell kind of dream is this? I've got to be dead or something!

Everything went black again.

Another 2 month skip

I opened my eyes and searched my surroundings. Where the hell am I? Is this what heaven is? This looks like a hospital room? I lift my head slightly to check my surroundings, only to be brought back down from the weight of my bandage. My head hurt so bad it felt like a hammer was banging through it. I lifted my arm up to feel the bandage and accidentally press a button on the side of my bed that sounded like a buzzer.

A few seconds later a crowd of doctor looking people rushed into my room. They startled me.

"You're awake?" One said

"How is that possible?!" Another said

"I didn't think she'd be awake this soon?" Another said.

They all looked at each other searching for answers.

"What the fuck is going on, who are you guys, where am I, what happened?" I spat out what felt like a million questions at once.

"Calm down calm down, I will explain your condition and everything that has happened. Doctors, head out. We will figure this out when she understand what's going on." One of them sat next to me and shoo'd the 20 other doctors in my room. I examined the depths of it quickly, noticing it was decorated. Fairy lights hung upon the ceiling, photos attached to it.

I looked beside me to find my favorite flowers, a couple bears, and like 10 get well soon balloons. This agitated me. Get well soon? What's going on?!