24

Liked by karljacobs_, MrBeast, and 39,408 morekyliebear_: I'm awake! I know you missed me 😌✋🏼 what did I miss!

kyliebear_: I'm awake! I know you missed me 😌✋🏼 what did I miss!

Karlosjabobs: I MISSED YOU AH
jannyinnit: you need to stream on twitch!
|
Kyliebear_: i was actually considering that! Post updates on that soon ❤️
Poofaxes: no one cares ❤️
|
Kyliebear_: I'm sorry! This post was for people who did care. Guess you don't belong in the crowd? Thanks for stopping by though! A pleasure ❤️
view 8568 more comments

I quickly posted on my Instagram that had been deactivated by my aunt and noticed Karl was one of the first people to like it. I brushed off my gut feeling and went back to editing a couple photos I took of my hospital room.

The two weeks pretty much flew by. I'm back at my apartment and am going back to the warehouse tomorrow. I hadn't talked to Karl at all since the incident at Starbucks and honestly I'm more embarrassed than I am sad at this point. The two weeks at my aunts was mind opening to me, I realized that Karl and I probably never would have made it anyways. I mean if you look at corinna and then at me, you'll realize that I'm nowhere near his type.

At this point I was fine with talking to Karl. I just worried that he might think I'm in love with him or something dramatic due to the state I was in at the Starbucks.

I checked the time only to realize I'd sat here thinking about Karl for half an hour when I should get these edits done to post on my website. I finished them up within 10 minutes of nonstop editing and quickly posted them with an explanation of why I'd been gone for almost a year.

I noticed it was 10pm a while ago but couldn't bring myself to sleep. I was too excited to see everyone tomorrow, even Karl. Whether we have a history or not, our friendship always stood out more than the others. I was excited to go back to being one of his closest friends in the team.

I took a long, warm shower to tire me out, then brushed my teeth and washed my face before changing into leggings and a bralette.

I laid in my comfortable bed, only to not be able to sleep. The thought of finally being back at my happy place had me more excited than I was before my shower. I grabbed my tv remote and turned it on to scroll through Netflix.

I decided to rewatch the office again, finally able to let out a genuine laugh as I watched Jim prank dwight with his stapler in some jello. I always enjoyed watching the office, even if I'd seen it so many times to the point that I could quote any episode if you gave me the name of it.

I ended up watching the office until it was time to get up and get ready, leaving me about halfway through the first season in one seating. I laughed at myself when I checked the time.

"The office never fails to distract me" I said to myself as I got up from my bed to get dressed for work. I realized now that I might be extremely tired since I'd evidently gotten no sleep, but that was okay with me. I was too excited to think about that.