26

I was now halfway through the second season of the office at the end of the next day. I looked at my clock and realized I had quite literally watched the office all day, without any sleep, food, water, I hadn't even checked my phone.

I still had no motivation whatsoever to even get out of bed at this point. I felt weak and useless, like no one would really need me around and it'd be okay if I just died right here.

I got out of bed slowly, only after standing up I'd realized how weak I really was. I fell right onto the floor, my legs weren't able to hold me up as they used to. I held myself up weakly with my arms, slowly then realizing my arms were just as weak as my legs. I face planted right into the floor again, crying at how useless I had actually felt at that moment.

I felt like I couldn't move. I felt like I was back at the stage I was in when those lego blocks fell on top of me.

I started to panic at the feeling, hoping not to go through another year of a coma, as that was how I felt at that moment in time.

I sighed at myself and weakly, but forcefully pulled myself back onto my bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Chandler about what was happening and that I needed him to come help me, and to bring some food.

He quickly answered and told me he was on his way after I sent him my address. I returned my gaze to the show and about 10 minutes passed, I heard the door open.

"Chandler I'm in here" I weakly yelled out.

My gaze went from the office to my doorway, waiting to see chandlers tall figure at my room with something to eat. My weak smile faded as I saw who it was.

Karl

"Uh? Wheres chandler?" I started to panic at the sight of him. Tears formed in my eyes as I started to breath heavily, scared at what he might do to me.

I knew deep down that Karl would do nothing to hurt me, but at the state I was in, I couldn't help but assume the worse. After Corinna's dm, it truly felt like he hated my guts.

"Woah woah calm down" Karl rushed over to my bed. I weakly tried to scooch away from him but failed, as he had softly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

I gave in quickly and dug my face into the crook of his hoodie by his neck. I cried softly, embarrassed at how silly I must have looked.

"I haven't slept or eaten for two days karl" I whispered into the softness of his hoodie, hopeful that he must have heard me. If it were chandler, I wouldn't have opened up that quickly. With Karl it felt natural.

"Kylie thats seriously not okay" he responded. "I watched your stream, you didn't look too good." He rubbed the lower part of my back and swayed us slowly back and forth.

I pulled my blanket off of me as I'd quickly gotten hot in his hold, only to realize I was wearing a cropped tank top that showed the majority of my stomach. I scratched away the weird feeling it gave me when I felt Karls eyes on me.

"Kylie when's the last time you weighed yourself?!" Karl asked in a worrying tone. I looked up at him confusingly and followed his gaze to my stomach.

My ribs were clearly visible, making it clear I had lost a lot of weight since I'd stopped eating two days ago.

"Oh uh" I covered myself back up with my blanket. "I'm not sure." I got out of his tight grip and laid back down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Karl why are you here? You unfollowed me on everything. I hurt you karl you're supposed to hate me." I looked away from him and held back the tears forming in my eyes.

"Kylie I'm here because I care about you. I had no right to be hurt after what I'd done to you. I mean look at yourself, it's clear I'm the one who caused this" Karl looked in the opposite direction as me.

"Corinna texted me and-" Karl cut me off as I tried to explain to him what she said

"I broke up with corinna" he suddenly brought up.

My head shot over to him. I gazed at him face thoroughly and noticed his teary eyes. After what felt like an eternity of staring at each other, I finally answered. "What?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you Kylie. I've never felt like this with anyone but you, and no matter how much I tried to distract myself with Corinna, nothing took up my mind as much as you did. I.. I uh.. I love you." Karl was now staring into my eyes intently.

My mouth fluttered open as I took in his last words. I love you. I was speechless. I had no idea what to say to him at that point.

I obviously loved him too, but what would Corinna think of me?

I saw the tears form in his eyes as I continued to say absolutely nothing to him. I smiled warmly and whispered back, after what felt like an eternity of just staring at each other.

"I love you too karl, you have no idea how long I've wanted to tell this to you." I smiled warmly, but weakly. "The second I woke up, I searched around for you like a dog." I laughed. Karl pulled me into a tight hug, but soon let me back down in the bed to rest.

"Get your rest, I'm going out to go grab some food. You need to eat Kylie. Please try and get some sleep okay?" He kissed my forehead softly, but lingered inches before my face, staring from my eyes, to my lips, then back to my eyes.

I closed the gap between us and grabbed his neck back down, causing us to kiss. Sparks flew in every little bit of my body, in reaction to something I've wanted back for so long.

We let go and he stared into my eyes as a smile formed on his lips.

"I've missed those soft, soft little lips of yours" he whispered, pecking me once more before leaving.

I finally felt at peace. I felt more in touch with myself then I had before. I finally was able to get into a comfortable position and sleep.