11

╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮
𝑇𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑏ℎ

We went back inside almost soaking wet only to be kicked right out BECAUSE we were soaking wet

"I wanted to win you an epic prize" Karl frowned looking at his full cup of coins ready to be used.

"Dont worry let's just come back tomorrow, plus it's only 6 we can go hang at my place?" I asked, smiling at his wet but still fluffy hair.

"Good idea Bear, I like the way you think" he smiled back at me, leading us to his car. I call Jimmy letting him know we got kicked out and are going back to my place. I invited them to come if they wanted to, to which they had declined because they don't want to interrupt anything between Karl and i. I quickly denied their instincts but thanked them on the inside. I wanted to be with Karl alone.

We got to my house and I immediately hopped in the shower to refrain from getting sick. Karl waited for me in the living room as i freshened up.

I put on some gray sweatpants and a large hoodie with my favorite fuzzy socks and got his shower ready for him. I grabbed a towel and some of my super oversized clothes that he would hopefully fit in to.

"Hey Karl I got your shower ready in my room, left for cold right for hot" I smiled at him as I walked out of my room into the living room where Karl sat scrolling through Twitter.

"Okay, thank you" he smiled, getting up and kissing my forehead before going to the shower I set up for him.

As I waited, I pulled up high school musical on my tv and put in a tray of cookies since I had left over edible cookie doe that I didn't have any use for. I grabbed a big fluffy blanket and set up the couch for a movie night.

Karl got out of the shower right when I popped the cookie tray out of the oven indicating that they were done.

"You made cookies!" He smiled, walking into the kitchen where I was and smiled gracefully at the magnificent smell of chocolate chip cookies.

"You're perfect" he smiled as I used a spatula to transfer the cookies from the tray onto a cooling rack. I smiled at him and blushed before leaning on the middle counter area.

I placed the cooling tray full of cookie behind me on the counter I was leaning on. Karl came over to me and leaned onto me, causing me to need to put one of my arms on the counter behind me so I didn't fall on top of it. He hugged me tightly and kissed lightly on the sensitive area of skin below my ear on my neck. I bit my lip as he pulled away, and noticed he had one of the cookies in hand.

"Hey! You have to let them cool you're gonna burn your tongue!" I laughed, trying to reach for the cookie. He backed up into another counter, to which I trapped his way out by pressing against him the way he did to me. He broke off a tiny piece of the freshly baked cookie and brought it near my mouth, to which I opened gracefully to eat the cookie off of his finger.

Karls face turned from laughter to complete lust as I teased him through licking the chocolate off of his finger. I grabbed his wrist gently and opened my mouth to fit the tip of his finger inside of it, careful not to scratch him with my teeth. I gently rubbed my tongue against his finger tip skin to grab the chocolate left over on it. Karls face immediately turned from a goofy laughter to a serious lust, staring at my mouth as i swirled my tongue around his finger. I looked up to his eyes before realizing what I was doing to him.

I pulled away quickly, embarrassed at the moment that we had there and looked away awkwardly.

Karl didn't hesitate to pull me back and kiss me passionately. This time it felt more needy, like he wanted the kiss we shared for so long that he couldn't hold it in anymore. He moved his mouth to my neck and went back to the sensitive skin under my ear, slightly tugging on it with his mouth. A moan escaped my mouth slightly as he tightened his grip around my waist and I moved my hands from around his neck down to his chest.

"Karl.." I whispered. He let go of his grip and stopped doing what he was doing.

"I put on high school musical" I stared into his lust filled eyes, watching them turn from dark and cloudy to sunny and bright as he noticed the movie paused on my tv in the living room. He jumped up excitedly and ran to the couch where I had set up a place for him and I.

I grabbed a plate and threw a couple cookies on it, grabbed a couple waters, and went over to sit next to where Karl was on the couch. I put the stuff down on the coffee table and grabbed the fluffy blanket I brought before sitting closely next to Karl.

"Wait I think we should talk" Karl stopped me from playing the movie. "I wanna know where we stand. I'm sure you can already tell" Karl laughed before continuing "but I like you Kylie. I mean when you first walked into the warehouse on your first day I knew exactly then that I wanted to get to know you. I knew exactly then that I wanted you to be a huge part of my life. Over these past few weeks I've grown to know that my feelings for you are super strong and I feel like that should say something if that can happen in such a short amount of time, even if we've known each other for over a month now. I mean I used to be deeply afraid of talking to girls but with you it just flows." Karl smiled, pulling a hair strand behind my ear.

I smiled intently at his speech, seriously altered to the words escaping his mouth. I was so happy with him that I couldn't help the small tear that left my eye, as embarrassing as it is.

"Is something wrong?" He stared at me closely, confused at the tear that left my right eye.

"No. You just make me so happy Karl. I mean when I'm with you I forget all about the wrongs in my life. I forget about my insecurities, my doubts, my weaknesses. You bring the best out of me Karl. I like you too, if you couldn't tell" I slide my hands across his cheek before cheekily smiling at him. He smiled back wider than I was as I snuggled into his side and kissed him gently. He grabbed my legs and pulled them over his as I played his favorite movie.

Karl sang every word to every single song, me joining into his vibe with the ones I knew best. I sadly didn't know all the words to all the songs, I was more of a "Starstruck" and "Teen beach movie" type of girl.

Getchya head in the game finally came on, being my favorite part of the movie. I stood up excitedly pulling him with me as i song each word to the song, forcing him to dance with me.

As the chorus reached the depths of my tv speakers, we stared into each other's eyes excitedly, dancing to the beat

"U gotta, getchya, getchya head in the game" we sang, laughing at our synchronized dance moves to the song. We realized we were both dancing the actual choreography from the movie as we stared intently into each other's eyes as if we were competing at who knew it best.

The song came to an end and we sat back down on the couch trying to catch our breaths. I grabbed our waters and chucked on at him before chugging mine down, finally able to remain hydrated after mine and Karls dance off.

I stared at Karls side profile as he continued to watch the movie. The last time I had this much fun, my parents were still alive. I never allowed myself to have fun after they died, afraid they would be mad at me for replacing them with someone else. Karl led me to believe, finally, that there's nothing more that my parents want than for me to just be happy. He was right. My parents weren't themselves when I was sad.

I watched him intently as his expression on his face grew giddy as he followed along with the chorus of the movie. I smiled warmly to myself and returned my gaze to my tv.

He was my happiness. I've known him for such a short amount of time and he's shortly but surely become my boy. My happiness, my will to do the things I do. I'm never as happy without him than I am when I'm with him.

At this moment in life it felt like I met my soulmate. Someone I could confide it, someone I could trust with my everything. I didn't want to let him go.