14

Hey gamers
This chapter is when the events that lead to the coma happen.
If ANY type of violence triggers you, I will put this 🐝 where it starts and ✋🏼 when it ends.
Stay safe everyone❤️

"So" I said, leaning away from his kiss.

"So.." Karl paused. "Not right now, it seems too fast. But I want to make sure you know that this is going somewhere." I smiled at his immediate words, giggling a little bit at the funny expression he made following what he had said.

"So, kiss and cuddle buddies?" I asked Karl, as if I was asking him to marry me.

"Yes oh my goodness!" He acted like a girl, staring down at me on my knees holding out a ring pop I had in the bowl on my coffee table. I giggled and opened the ring pop and placed it on his finger.

"It fits!" He screams as I sat back next to him. I giggled and pushed him slightly before grabbing one for myself. We clinked our rings and ate them before scrolling through Netflix for a movie to watch.

"You're super brave Kylie. I cant imagine the expression that's gonna take over Jimmy's face when you tell him that your quit your job at VOGUE for us." I smiled up at him and leaned into his side before playing "Before I Fall" on the tv.

Karl went home halfway through the movie since it was getting late.

I woke up the next day feeling adrenaline through my veins as I got ready for today's events. Today Jimmy is having us come down to an open dirt field to film a video of who can stack the lego blocks the highest.

Luckily Karl was going to be there so I wasn't too worried about what people might say about me quitting my job at vogue.

I threw on a quick pair of dark wash skinny jeans and my light purple hoodie that had a small little duck on the top right of it.

I grabbed my fluffy socks and my air forces and headed out, as I would be late if I didn't just put my shoes on in the car when I got there.

I got to the field about 5 minutes early so I quickly put my shoes on and got out to find Jimmy, Karl, chandler, Tyler, and Chris all talking to each other about the video.

I walked up and gave a warm smile to them before making direct eye contact at Karl. He winked and smiled before reverting his attention back to Jimmy. I blushed and listened to what Jimmy said before I ran back to my car to grab my equipment.

I walked back to Jimmy's table and started to record their intro. We then moved onto the platforms where Chris and chandler stood, and filmed their parts as well as them getting partners (Tyler and Karl).

It's been a couple of hours and the boys have gotten more group members, started using the lifters, and have even been given chances to throw bowling balls at each other's towers.

Chandlers team built a wall blockading any type of ball thrown at their tower that prevented it from falling down. Chris' team didn't have that, but instead sent one of their team members off to get concrete from the store.

"Smart idea" I said to the group as I filmed their plans.

"That way if they still throw stuff at your tower it'd be secure at the bottom" I smiled to them as they all high fived each other.

Chandler gave up just as their tower was starting to beat the other team. He went home because he was tired.

🐝 (TW: slight violence starts here!)

I decided to go off into the distance to catch a view of their towers from afar. I walked around the back of their towers, stopping behind chandlers to fix my camera settings, as they had been messed with when I let chandler look at the footage to try to get him to stay. He didn't, obviously, but it was worth a shot.

I had almost finished fixing the settings on my camera when I heard a lout shout.

"KYLIE MOVE" I looked around as my ears perked up to the sounds of my name. Karl has shouted for me to move.

I looked up and found that Tyler's tower was falling.

Right above me

I panicked at them falling and dropped my camera surely breaking it, not too sure about how close the legos really were.

"NO!" I heard a couple more shouts as the legos flew right on top of me, knocking me out.

Black. I saw nothing.

✋🏼 (it wasn't a lot of violence, hell I wouldn't even rlly call that violence but I know I should be careful with these things! Stay safe gamers❤️)

I felt.. odd. I could hear everything around me. I could feel the pain, but I couldn't express it. I couldn't move, I couldn't even open my eyes.

It felt like I had died. I saw white dots, black dots, purple dots. I knew I had passed out but I felt awake. Was I dreaming? Shouldn't this be when I wake up from the dream? Someone pinch me!

Eventually, the voices stopped. The pain stopped. I felt more trapped than alive. Had I died?

My brain was switching voices one by one. Worry, fear, guilt, scream. Let me out.

What was going on? It felt like a dream. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. If I died and this is how it's going to be for me for eternity, god forbid.

My shame turned to fear. I don't want to be like this forever, I don't want to have to hear nothing but my own voice for eternity.

Everything went out.

Karls POV

I was riding in the back of the ambulance with Kylie. She wasn't responding to anything. The paramedics tried everything to wake her up, nothing.

"Traumatic head injury. Bilateral cerebral hemisphere damaged after getting hit. Traumatic injury, I repeat, heading to the ER" the person across from me talked into his speaker. I panicked. Traumatic head injury? What the fuck? It was just legos!!!

I felt the tears stream down my face as I held a close hold to kylies hand.

"Please be okay" i whisper into her hand, kissing it before laying my head on it.