9

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛. 𝐼 𝑎𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 / ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒.

I got home from an exhausting day at Vogue, being that I photographed about 300 different girls for the Vogue cover they all aspired to be in

I sat down with my camera and computer, ready to transfer all 609 photos onto my laptop to skim through and find the best fitting. The vogue magazine cover they had come shoot for was this weeks magazine of diversity.

I finally got through all photos, pulling out three that I found best fitting to the cover. It was now time to edit the three and figure out which one fits completely true to the topic.

I had chosen a photo of two girls, one of black decent and one Caucasian. The photo was of the two girls faces close against one another. The photo consisted of just their eyes, one blue and one brown. The photo yelled out to me for this cover, it wowed me the most.

I edited the final draft and sent it down to New York Headquarters before finally checking the time.

10:45. Id been working on these photos for a total of 3 hours and 45 minutes. I groaned at the time but quickly changed my mood after noticing a couple texts from Karl.

Korpse with a K

Kylieeeee I need you to come over
tomorrow! Jimmy and Chandler are
taking me to an arcade and they told
me to invite you :D 6:37 pm

Please? 8:29 pm

Oh so they made you invite me
huh? Not you wanting me to go? 🤨

I quickly responded to his texts that he had sent me a couple hours ago. I got up groggily and hopped in the shower before finally heading to sleep.

10 am

I must have knocked out hard because I've never slept for over 7 hours let alone being able to sleep for 11.

I got up and made my way to my kitchen to make some coffee. I came back with my hot mug and set it down on my desk before opening up Minecraft on my pc.

If I'm going to be able to sleep for 11 hours I at least want to have a nice relaxing morning with Minecraft and a hot mug of coffee.

I played the game for about an hour before I heard my phone going off across my room. Crap, Karl wants me to come over today I completely forgot. I thought to myself as I saw Karls contact on my phone attempting to FaceTime me.