7

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑟𝑛

I was getting ready to go to Karls to hang out with the crew with Karol on ft

"Should i wear like a summer like dress? Or leggings and a hoodie? Or pants and a tee?" I asked Karol showing her my choices.

"Pants and tee" she said laughing at how much thought i was putting into my outfit. "It's best for a night drinking with the boys" she laughed

"Maddy and Katie too" I corrected her. I changed into my jeans and tee

I said goodbye to Karol and made my way over to Karls house. I got there within a short 10 minutes and parked in front of his home.

I thought about the events of the night before. The cuddling, the breakfast, the not wanting to let me go. I wish I could stay in his arms forever. He made me feel so safe.

I opened the unlocked door to a drunk chris playing mario kart and slightly sober but slightly tipsy Karl, chandler, maddy, Katie, and Jimmy.

"Heyyyy she made it!" Jimmy yelled from across the room, throwing his arms into the air.

"Heyyyy I sure did!" Matching his energy and throwing my arms into the air the same way he did. We both laughed before giving each other a short but meaningful hug.

"I'm glad you're here! Finally a chance to get to know my new videographer" he scoffed playfully, leading me to the couch everyone else was at.

"Where Karl?" I questioned, noticing he wasn't in the room.

"Hes in the bathroom" Bailey smirked at me. I gave him a glare and he put his hands up in defense, followed by a playful laugh from us both.

I sat next to Katie and maddie and introduced myself to them. I was excited to have some girl friends in NC.

"Hey! I'm Kylie, Jimmy's new videographer" I smiled at them both, ecstatic to be able to make some new friends

"Hey! We've heard so many great things about you. And you work for vogue? I mean seriously girl you have every woman's dream job!" Maddie introduced herself, complimenting my works. I smiled at her and put my hand over my heart, thanking her for the lovely compliment.

"Seriously! I mean if I worked at vogue I don't think I'd be able to not show off everything I do on my Instagram. It's so surprising to look at your Instagram and see a normal girl, and not even knowing the inspirational work you do!" Katie smiled. I smiled back before responding

"I actually have a separate account for my work, it's my business account. I also have a website full of a bunch of photography and videography I've done!" I laughed slightly.

"Oh my goodness whats your @'s?" They both said in unison. We all laughed.

"My business instagram is bearphotography and my website is KylieBearPhotography.com" I smiled, watching them type on their phones to search up my work.