3

('̀-'́)
𝐻𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦? 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑏𝑔 😏

(ง'̀-'́)ง𝐻𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦? 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑏𝑏𝑔 😏

"karljacobs_ followed you on instagram"

"karljacobs_ wants to send you a chat"

I read my notifications before I got up to get ready. Today I'm going out to shoot the beautiful nature area surrounding me and my Vogue peers. I opened Karls message curious as to what he dm'ed me about.

Karl :)

Hey Kylie! I was going to ask you last night when you dropped us off for my gloves back but you still seemed a little cold. Do you want to meet today at the Starbucks near Jimmy's? I'd like to get those back :(

Hey Karl! Of course I can meet with you. I'm shooting today with some of the people from Vogue, but how does 3 ish sound?

Sounds good! See you then.

I got ready for my shoot after liking Karls message on instagram. I was going to just wear some sweatpants and a sweatshirt to the shoot but since I'm meeting Karl right after I decided to dress a little less homeless. I put on some leggings with fuzzy socks and my air forces as well as a comfortable over sized hoodie. I'm 22 but I still feel like I have the style of my teen years.

I met up with my crew and we decided to walk around in hopes of spotting something nice. I showed them the place I went to on my walk and we found a duck pond along with trees and just a genuinely nice setting and area. All the others took delightful photos while I decided to do a little montage. I wanted to capture some of the best places about my new home to make hopefully a beautiful video for youtube and my website.

------------

It was about 3:45 when I realized I was totally late to mine and Karls meet.

I had my phone on do not disturb and was completely distracted with the shoot that I hadn't even realized the time was going by so fast.

I quickly checked my instagram dm's and saw I had 6 unread messages from Karl.

Karl :)

Hey! I'm here! 2:58 pm

You on your way? 3:15 pm

Kylie? 3:20 pm

Are you okay should I be worried? 3:29 pm