8

(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ
𝑉𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑢𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 <3

I woke up to the smell of bacon and the sound of chatting amongst my favorite people

Karl, Chris, Katie, and Chandler all sat at Karls kitchen island when I came down, rubbing my eyes to turn their blurred bodies into shaped human forms.

"Goodmorning" I smile. Everyone turns around, comforted by my sudden presence at the breakfast table

"Goodmorning" everyone says back to me in unison. I sat down next to Katie as we all waited for Karl to finish making breakfast.

"What time is it?" I shoot my head down at my watch and read the time. "12:30? Oh my god I'm late!" I jump up from my chair and ran to Karls room to change back into my clothes from the night before.

I ran back downstairs to a bunch of confused people staring at me as I rushed out the door. I got in my car and immediately drove back to my apartment and called one of the ladies at vogue.

"I'm so sorry I'm going to be running late today, I slept past my alarm" I lied. "Okay but hurry please we've got models waiting" she responded before she immediately hung up.

I ran to my closet to find a new pair of clean clothes appropriate enough for a casual day of work at vogue. I shot a text to the "beastly" groupchat letting them know what happened and why I ran out, noticing a couple responses from chandler and Karl letting me know to be safe on the roads. I shot a quick "thank you will do" before slipping on my medium length heels and heading back out of the door.

I arrive at second headquarters and ran to the elevator to click floor 7, my floor.

I finally got to my workplace, having lines and lines of models waiting for me to shoot them all doing the exact same thing. I quickly noticed the nervous senses they all partook in seeing me arrive as I did.

Today I'm shooting a ton of models doing the exact same thing to be able to choose a photo of someone that I like, and something that I think will fit for that cover of vogue magazine. We do this shoot each month, not knowing who will wow us next

After the shoot

I finally was able to get to sit down with my cup of coffee without a chaotic mess in front of me all about 'WHOS NEXT' or 'don't look that way look this way' and bullshit like that.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Karl

Korpse with a K

Hey thank you so much
For last night. It was so
Much fun and I think you noticed
That I really needed it. Again thank you.

Hey! Yes don't worry I had a lot of fun as well. I really love your company.

I smiled at my phone and set it down, finally able to sit down and relax with my warm but not too warm cup of coffee.

filler chapterrrrr :)