19

BONK!!
GO EAT IDIOT

BONK!!GO EAT IDIOT

2 month skip

"Kylie has moved into her early response stages.  She's able to properly react to commands, sounds, and has even started to move away from things that make her u comfortable. She's very lucky to be out of her vegetative state, not a lot of people make it out A okay like she has. She's a fighter!" Dr. Regans consulted into Kylie aunt with good news early Sunday morning. She was ecstatic.

"It's officially known as of right now that she is in fact able to hear you. Make sure you talk to her, but don't expect her to remember anything you've said when she wakes up. It all seems like a dream to her, she could forget it easily." Dr. Regans stood up from his seat across from her aunt in the waiting room and guided her to kylies room, where her eyes are wide open.

Clarissa walked in and notice as she walked around kylies bed to her side, kylies eyes were following her.

"I'm going to start crying! It's been 6 months since I've seen those eyes!" Clarissa felt a couple tears dragging themselves to the brim of her eyes. She smiled and hovered over Kylie on her newly sheeted hospital bed, examining her responses.

"Would you like me to give her a couple commands?" Dr. Regans insisted before he left the room.

"If it's not too much pressure for her!" She asked ecstatically, waiting to see her move.

"Go ahead and hold her hand." Clarissa proceeded to take kylies hand in hers, rubbing the back of her hand gently with the palm of her other hand. "Kylie, go ahead and squeeze clarissas hand as much as you possibly can." Dr. Regans explained softly to Kylie what to do.

A minute has passed and nothing had happened yet. Clarissa was in no rush, she knew at some point Kylie would pull through.

Seconds later, Kylie wrapped her fingers around clarissas hand and squeezed it gently before releasing it back into its restless state.

Clarissa couldn't help her tears anymore. She cried out laughters and tears of joy as she reached her hand out to pet kylies head of short hair. Clarissa remembers the day they had to shave her head for the surgery. Kylie would've been so disappointed! She looks stunning with her mid shoulder length hair, though. It suits her. She remembers Kylie hair always grew significantly fast.

"Go ahead and close your eyes and reopen them for my Kylie." The doctor asked. Clarissa watched her eyes intently as they opened and closed.

"Is it okay if I record you giving her a few more commands to send to her boyfriend?" Clarissa knew Kylie and Karl weren't dating but she didn't want to explain something to the doctor that didn't need to be explained.

"Of course." Clarissa pulled out her phone and set it on the window seal to record Kylie. The camera had a clear view of her.

"Stick your tongue out and grab a hold of the cup at the same time if you can, Kylie." The doctor put a cup in her fragile hands.

A couple seconds later, kylies tongue was showing through the tips of her lips, as well as being able to grab a hold of her cup, slowly but surely, slightly lifting it above the bed.

"Wow good job Kylie you're doing better than yesterday!" The doctor clapped his hands gently together and wrote down a few notes on his clipboard.

Clarissa cried tears of joy from being able to see Kylie in a responsive state.

Clarissa 1st person
The doctor left them room and I stopped recording and immediately sent it to Karl. He hadn't been responding to any of my updates, and I noticed he hasn't seen her at all for a good four months now. I wondered what was up, and being the bold person I am I decided to just text him and ask him about it after the video had delivered.

"Delivered" I read aloud almost all my updates that I'd sent to him. So he's seen them just chosen to ignore them.

"Karl I've noticed you have ignored all of my updates and you haven't come to see Kylie at all for four months now. Is everything okay?" I sent out my text. Almost immediately after sending it, I earned a response.

"Clarissa, I've moved on from Kylie, she isn't my girlfriend. I'm glad she's progressing though." I read it aloud to Kylie before gasping for air. Did he seriously just say that?!

"I'm gonna go off on this man!" I rested my arm on kylies bed before I felt a grip around my wrist.

"I'll take that as a 'don't do it'. Okay I won't but seriously if I see him in person I'm gonna kill him!" I explained sarcastically, laughing slightly. Kylies small but sure grip loosened and returned to its place.

"I'm so glad you're progressing sweet girl. I miss you." I fixed her beautiful hair before heading out.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I whispered before leaving the room.

Karls POV 1st person

I hesitated sending that text to Clarissa. I was truthfully glad that Kylie was progressing, but the choice i mad a couple months back still stands. I've moved on, I'm with corinna now.

I looked over at corinna sat up on her couch and looked back down at my phone. Corinna and I met up in la about 2 days ago, finally. I took the first opportunity I could to ask her to be my girlfriend, and she gladly accepted. Those late night ft calls and endless texts with her treated me right.

I really like corinna but there's a pit feeling in my stomach about being with her, like I had betrayed Kylie. I wasn't sure what to do.

I sent the text to clarissa and moved my head into Corinna's lap for clarification of making the right choice. I still felt horrible.

"You're too cute" corinna looked down and ruffled my hair before returning her attention to her game of Mario kart.

All I could think about was Kylie. I was hung up on her for so long, regretting asking Jimmy to let her film the lego video. If I hadn't asked him to let her film, she wouldn't have been there and wouldn't even be in a coma.

I wasn't sure what to do. I was with my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend, visiting her for the first time and all I could think about was Kylie.