Chapter 49

8 months on..

"Mommy!" Joelle yelled from the hotel's living room. "Yeah sweetie." I said quickly packing up my ring gear and putting it in my gym bag. My hair was being difficult and I didn't want to deal with it, so..

"Aiden's keeps pulling my hair." She whined. I laughed silently and grabbed my handbag and the gymbag. I'm now 21 years old, being that my birthday was 5 months ago. Joelle turned 7 a few days ago and had lost her two front teeth. It was summer vacation so the kids were on the road with us. I turned off the light and headed to the hotel's living room.

"..Pulling hair is not nice."Joelle's was teaching her how 8 month only brother. I smiled as Aiden's watched keeping the smile on his face.

Aiden is now 15.1 pounds., 5 pounds less than what he's supposed to be at but he's gotten a little taller than average so I think he's alright.

Both him and Joelle were dressed, jackets and snowboots on. The weather in New Orleans was crazy. I was finally going to be back wrestling today. I been gon over a year, the WWE universe probably forgot about me by then. I was making my return today but as a heel because it aligns with Roman about to be heel. Since Roman had a meeting, he was there earlier. Aiden watched as I came over.

"Aiden dont pull Joelle's hair." I said picking him up. He smiled showing off his small developing teeth.

I kissed his cheek and he laughed. I turned off the light and Joelle squealed because it was dark. I giggled and opened the door letting the light from the hallway come in alittle.

"Baby you got your gloves on?" I asked Joelle as we emptied out into the hall. She nodded and I took out my room key locking the door. I took Joelle's hand in mine and we went down to the lobby.

~

Riding to the Arena was long but pleasent. Joelle and Aiden played together, Joelle singing Let it Go and Aiden trying to sing along.

We went to the back door of the arena and I grabbed my purse and put it on my forarm and slung my Gym bag on my shoulder. I had Aiden on my right arm and he layed his head on my shoulder.

"Jo jo can you get Aiden's diaper bag ?" I asked closing and locking the door. Joelle ran over and tookt the bag willingly. Shes a good girl and older sister.

We soon escaped the harsh New Orleans weather and was inside war and toasty. We werent even three minutes in when Naomi attacked me with a hug.

"Oh my gosh! You actually are back." She shouted causing some of the workers and Crew to look over.

"Well of course. I love my job." I replied giving her a huge smilem She leaned down and hugged Joelle.

We soon headed to the lokar room to put my things away and went to the locker room.

"Adrian's here." She said. Dean, Natalya,Nikki and the rest turned to me smilung and welcoming us.

"Mommy, are you wrestling like daddy?" Joelle asked as Dean swooped her up in his arms.

"Damn, you bigger everytime I see you." Dean said tickling her. Joelle yelled out and laughed. Her laugh was contagious and got as all rolling with laughter in a matter of seconds

"Yes sweetie." I answered. I leaned over and kissed her head. I went over and kissed ber head.

Aiden fidgeted a lttle with my hair and I gave him a butterfly kiss.

I sat down and was bombarded with questions. I laughed and gave Aiden to Nikki's awaiting arms. I grabbed two plates and put some fruits on it like I normally used to do. And on the other, a slice of pizza.