Chapter 24

Recap:

"Finally." He said getting up. He was trying to walk around Aj but she gave him a tight hug. I giggled and once I saw Roman's irritated face. I winked at him behind AJ back and he rolled his eyes.

End Of Recap

I got ready for my match and pulled my hair out of the pony tail. I was all ready to go when I felt arms around my waist. I turned around facing Roman and smiled. He lifted me up so I was sitting on the edge of the sink.

"Baaaabbby, My match is in like two minutes." I whined. He kissed my forehead and laughed.

"I don't know what you said to Paul but thanks." Roman said. I smiled and leaned in for a kiss and smiled when our lips touched. I began to move my lips in sync with Roman's. I heard a knock on the door.

"Girl hurry up! We are on in literally like two minutes." I heard Naomi from outside. Roman's eyes widened and I jumped down from the sink. My head butted with Roman's on my way down and he stumbled on to the locker.

"Shit!" He cursed and looked around for somewhere to hide. I panicked as looked around.

"I'm coming!" I yelled and ran to the door. I felt a hard smack on my behind and turned to Roman who laughed.

I shot him a death glare. "What? I wanted to see if it would jiggle." Roman said and I giggled.

He hid inside one of the bathroom stalls and I opened the door

"Finally. What took so long?" She asked As I breathed of relif.

"Nothing. Lets go." I said. She looked at me then shook her head. "Roman's in there isn't he?" She asked. I looked up at her and sighed.

"I'll explain later." I said as we headed to the gorilla. We saw Nikki and Cameron already there And the Funkydactyls music began to play. The went out with pompous and began their little dance.

Soon after my music hit and I walked out. I did my occasional hand shake with the fans and when I saw mom and The twins I ran up to hug them.

"You can do it baby girl." Mom said. I smiled and put aside how angry I was at her earlier.

"Thank you." I said and the twins cheered me on as I climbed inside the ring.

You can look but you can't touch

Nikki came out and did her little butt dance and got in to the ring. The bell rang signaling that the match was starting. I squared up with Cameron. She had me in a headlock but I pushed her in to the ropes and she bounced off and came at me with a clothes line. I moved out the way and kicked her in her jaw. She screamed and I grabbed her by the hair dragging her to me and Nikki's corner. Nikki tapped in and we began dominating on Cameron.

Soon enough she mustered up the courage and kicked Nikki in the gut and tagged Naomi in. I honestly love Naomi's energy in the ring. She has so much talent and energy. This is like effortless for her

"Come one Nikki!" I yelled waiting for her to tag me in. Nikki got in and hit Naomi with a hurricana and reached to tag me in but I felt someone pull my leg off the apron. I fell and my head bounced off of it.

The crowd bood.

I looked up and saw AJ. I looked at her confused but she smiled. Next thing you know, she grabbed a hand full of my hair and I screamed. I'm really tender headed! She came closer to my ear.

"Stay away from Roman." She whispered and banged my head against the padded floors.

I groaned and looked up seeing her skip away. What the hell?

I looked in the TitanTron and saw Nikki get hit with a rear end by Naomi. She went for the pin but I interfered. I waited for Nikki to get up and she tagged me in. Since I once again didn't have a finishing move I hit Naomi with her own. Gosh I love doing that.

The crowd erupted in cheers as Nikki and my hand were raised in victory.

~

It was about 9:15 when I went backstage and it was time for main event. Damn it. I have curfew. I face palmed my self. I went out into the cloud but where Roman comes from. A few of the fans attacked me with hugs but it was all good.

It was the middle of a match with Antonio Cesaro and CM Punk, and it looked like Cesaro was dominating. I found mom and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and saw me. I smiled at gave her a hug.

"I have to head back to the hotel. Tomorrow we're flying in to the D.R" I said t o her. She nodded.

"Baby girl be good." She said. I nodded. After I gave the twins hugs goodbye, I went to the locker room to get my things. I pulled on a hoodie and hugs and went out to haul a taxi.

~

Once back inside the hotel room I went up to my room. I had packed everything except the clothes I had in my gymbag. I sighed and got everything ready including my makeup kit. We were going to be in the Dominican Republic for This Friday Night Smack Down and Next Monday Night Raw. I've always wanted to go to the D.R and now I get to go! What makes it even more special is that my Eighteenth birthday was going to take place there. I can't wait to actually be an adult.

I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom to take a nice warm shower. After, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out with my hair curly and dripping with water. I went into my room and brushed my wet hair into a high ponytail with a brush. I got changed into my comfy black sweats and a crisp clean white shirt. I looked at my black hair for a while, I don't know, maybe I should die it?

I shrugged and went to put my clothes from my gym bag into the machine.

When It finished I put it in the dryer and hopped into bed.

~

Next morning

I sat up rubbing my eyes. I felt a body next t me a furrowed my eyebrows. R ok man was snoring softly beside me. I smiled. His mouth hang slightly open and he was sprawled all over the bed.

I got up off the bed and saw that it was 4:45 in the morning. It was still pretty dark outside so I went to take my shower. Flight leaves at 6:30 so we'd better hurry. I ran into the shower taking a really quick ten minute shower. I ran out to my room with my towel wrapped around my body, being careful not to slip. Roman was still asleep.

"Roman, Up." U said shaking him lightly. He wouldn't budge so I climbed up on the bed nd began shaking him violently.

"Roooommmann." I whined. He stirred a bit but sat up. He squinted at me and I saw a slow sleepy smile creep up on his face.

"Well Damn." He said eyeing me. His voice was deep and a bit raspy. I looked at him in shock. Even sleepy he still managed to be his hot self. He rolled off of the bed and went into the bathroom for his shower.

Roman and I were all done and showered. I had on some Jeggins and a Black T Shirt. By 5:50 we were ready and started heading to the airport.

~

"Ahhh! Its so beautiful!" I gushed as we arrived at the hotel. Lord knows I was tired, but this place is so beautiful. Especially the hotel.

I ran inside the room the Brianna and I were sharing. It was fantastic and so huge. I went inside one if the rooms.

I flopped onto the bed and and sighed. Brie trotted into my room and I looked up at her.

"Hey were about to go swimming. Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"Alright. Imma get dressed. real quick." Said getting up and going over to my suitcase.

I didn't have anything to fancy, just a black two piece. The bottoms were like high waisted shorts though.

I grabbed my towel slipped on some black flip flops and went into the lobby to wait from everyone to come down.

This is going to be epic.