Chapter 40

Its been 2 months since Joelle has started staying with Roman and I. We will soon be needing to get off of the tour because Roman needs more to stay focused.

Also its July and school goes back in session in August. While Roman's on the road I volunteered to take Joelle to school and back.

I mean its still weird that Roman and I have been dating for 2 1/2 years and he didnt tell me about Joelle until two months ago. But I let it go because of complication.

Speaking of Joelle, shes a beautiful amazing little girl. She hasnt fully warmed up to me. But maybe its the idea that Roman and I were together not Roman and her mother.

Right now we were in Ohio and Roman was away at a house show, meaning it was just Joelle and I. I stood in the kitchen rubbing my big four month belly. Baby Joe is growing way faster that explained and its getting the doctors and Joe an Myself worried. We get to find out the Gender next month but Im just praying!my baby comes out strong and healthy.

"Joelle. Baby food's ready." I called out and set a plate of Mac and Cheese down on the table. A few seconds later I heard skipping and she appeared before me.

She hopped onto a chair and picked up the fork. "Thanks ma'am." She said politly. I smiled and ruffled her hair.

"What'd I tell you about calling me ma'am? You can call me Adrianna." I said sitting down next to her. Joelle blew on her food before eating.

"How come daddy calls you Adrian but your name is Adrianna."She asked.

"I like to be called Adrian but my name is Adrianna." I explained. She nodded and stayed quiet.

This is what I mean. She'll ask a question or two then isolate her self from me until Roman comes back.

I waited till she was done until she finished then I grabbed her plate.

"Can I watch t.v Adrian?" Joelle asked. I sighed and squatted down to her height.

"Come here baby." I said. She slowly trotted over to me and I picked her up in my arms. I kissed her forehead and walked over to the couch. I sat down and sat her on my lap and sighed.

"Hey girlie. You miss your mommy dontcha?" I askes her. She stared at me but then began to nodd her head.

"Sometimes. But I like staying with you and daddy." Joelle smiled.

"Why dont we have a nice girl's day today. Just me and you. We can get you nails done and go to Chucky Cheese if you want." I suggested. She clapped her hands.

"Okay! I love Chucky Cheese!" She says jumping out of my lap. I giggled and sat up. I stretched a little. My back was a bit sore but I was feeling okay.

"Come on slowpoke." Joelle said pulling on my arm.

"Hey, your brother or sister weighs a lot." I joked. Yes Roman sat her down and explained to her about the baby. At first she cried about being replaced, but she slowly got over it. I was excited about her sudden enthusiasm. She was never this excited around me unless Roman was here.

I got dressed in black hoodie and blue joggers with white stars on the. After, I got Joelle changed into some Dark jeans and a long sleeve white T-shirt. I sat her down between my legs and put her hair into a ponytail. I curled mine and pulled on my black converse.

"Ready?" I asked Joelle grabbing my purse. She nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Zip up your jacket honey. Its cold outside." I told her. She zipped it up and pulled on her pink Dora gloves. I went grabbed my phone and quickly texted Roman where we'd be before he got a heart attack.

~

"I want them glittery and white." Joelle explained to the lady at the counter. I smiled.

"And for you?" The lady asked me. I thought for a second and blushed thinking about the time Roman took me to get my nails done and the damage it did to his back.

"Ill get light pink claw acrylics." I decided. Soon we were sitted down.

"Press on's?" Joelles nail artist asked me. "No. Just painted." I said. She got to work away.

~

"They are pretty." Joelle gushed looking at her white nails. I patted her head as the Taxi stopped infront of Chucky Cheese.

We went in and I paid for some coins and some Pizza and Wings. We sat at the table and I grabbed a wind and dipped it in some Ranch. Joelle anxiously looked around at the games and.

"You not hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head. "No not yet. The games are calling me." She said dramatically. I laughed.

"Alright lets go." I said. I stood up cautiously and Joelle jumped up and ran over to the little tunnel thingy that was up in the ceiling.

"What if you get stuck in that thingy. Baby I cant get you from that." I joked but she was already kicking off her sneakers and was not in her socks. She smiled with glee and climbed in.

~

I just thought Id update before this year ends. Its not long but I tried to make it good. Many of you might be in 2015 already but I still have an hour and 18 minutes and Im so excited! :) :)