Chapter 29-Birthday

I continued staring at his beautiful face. Roman was asleep and I was liking the view. Oh gosh. I sound like a stalker I thought and laughed quietly to my self. I pulled my phone out to sneak a picture but when I took a picture the flash went off and Roman's eyes opened. "Damnmit I got caught."I giggled. Roman smirked. He must be real sleepy. He blinked a coupled of times and flipped the blanket over our heads. He scooted closer to me and layed his head on my chest. I stroked Roman's face and he stirred a bit.

"Happy birthday babe." He said crawling on top of me. Roman separated my legs and were in between them. I giggled and he kissed my neck and cheek.

I pulled the covers away from us and Roman rolled off of me. I watched him walked towards the bathroom. He was shirtless and his hair was messed up but he was still fine.

"Dat ass." I chuckled and he put his hands on his butt for emphasis.

After Roman showered he left to go get clean clothes in his room. I went shower ans washed my new colored hair. I wrapped my towel around my body and blow dried my wet hair. I lotioned up and got dressed. I put on some acid washed ripped high waisted jeans and a white fitted crop top. I wore all white Nikes and my hair was straightened and curled at the ends. I put in a blue belly ring and coated my lips with Carmex.

The smell of food filled my nose and I got excited. I didn't eat last night, I was so caught up with Roman that it vanished my mind.

"I smell food!" I yelled and ran down the hallway into the dining room. Everyone was in the dining room and stopped when they saw me.

"Happy Birthday!" They yelled. I cheesed mad hard and gave them hugs.

"Happy birthday Chucky."Dolph said hugging me and kissing my forehead. I giggled and gave the Uso's a hug. John gave me a Hug and next was Randy. I forgiven Randy for what he done in the past. No hard feelings. Brie and Naomi were in the kitchen cooking breakfast and so I went up to them and hugged them. "Oh my goodness. Y'all are the best. We ain't friends no more. We're sisters." I said and they gave me hugs. "Happy birthday girl." They said to me and I went back to the dining table.

Randy was up and he hugged me again. His arm snaked around my waist and he was rubbing my back. I pulled away from him and he looked away.

"Hey, Randall don't touch up on her." Roman said and I walked to his side. He was sitting on a chair and I stood behind him putting my forearms on his shoulders.

"Your so embarrassing." I complained to Roman and everyone laughed.

"Its my job. Give daddy a kiss." He said. I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed his lips.

"What the hell??!" I heard Dean yell and Roman and I pulled away. Everyone was staring at us and I blushed. Roman pulled me onto his lap.

"Yupp." Roman answered their un-asked questions. We let that sink into their heads for a while and them they seemed to accept that. Naomi and Brie walked out the kitchens with a plate full of waffles,Turkey bacon, Hash browns and Grits. They also brought me a cup of tea. I smiled accepting it gratefully.

"Where're ours?" Seth asked. Naomi smacked his head and handed him a plate. They got everyone a plate including themselves abd sat at the table along with all of us.

"What's the plan for today? It's your day today so you get to choose." Eva said while eating a hash brown.

I wiped my mouth on a Napkin. It was Thrusday today. What should we do?

"The beach? Shopping? I don't know." I guessed and got comfortable on Roman's lap.

"Yesss! Lets go shopping in the day and go to the beach tonight." Nikki suggested.