Chapter 11 Part one

~

I looked around the lobby and spotted Randy in a black short sleeve V neck shirt that hugged his muscles. He also had on black jeans, a wrist watch and some shades on. I smiled He is too cute.

I walked over and placed my hands over his eyes. "Guess who?" I whispered. He chuckled.

"Some one sexy." He answers. I remove my hands and stare at then blushing. His arm slipped around my waist and he pulled me into a hug.

"You look very nice. That dress is short though." He said placing his hand on my thigh. I brush his and off and he kissed my cheek.

"Alright babe lets go." He said grabbing my hand. We were about to walk out the door when I felt another hand touch my back. I turned around meeting with greyish-blue eye. Roman.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks. Randy shoots him a glare and Roman growls back in response.

"Yeah sure." I say and look at Randy who was about to protest.

"Its cool. Wait for my by your car." I say and reach up to kiss his cheek but Roman pulled me away from him and Randy walked out.

"What is your problem!?" I semi yelled. He clenched his jaw. "I was wondering the same about you when you agreed to go on a date with Moron over there." He sneered back.

I crossed my arms in disbelief. "What's it to you? You don't like me remember?" I said.

"I di-"

"Don't lie to me Reigns. Mind your own buisness and leave me and Randy the hell alone." I shot at him and turned around walking out the door.

~

(Dinner)

Randy ended up taking me to TGI Fridays. I know what your thinking it's not romantic, but I actually was glad. This is the first date I have ever been on and it may not be fancy but it was ROMANtic. (That doesn't mean anything. Lol I just wanted to do that. Proceed with the story)

We sat laughing a joke Randy made about one of the waitresses. I was eating a some French fries right now and Randy sipped a cola.

"You know, don't take this to offence but your the first black girl I have ever dated." Randy said. I smiled.

"You scurred of is or something?" I joke. Randy chuckled. "Nah, I

Just realized it." He responded.

I giggled. "What are you mixed with?" He asked me. "Oh Black and Mexican. My mom's Black and my dad is a Mexican." I explained.

He nodded and smiled at me. I felt a hand touch my inner thigh and I gasped clamping my thighs shut. What the hell?

I looked at Randy and he removed his hand chuckling a bit. I phone buzzed and I picked it up reliving me from this awkward moment with Randy.

It was a text from an unknown number.

Just stay away From Randy. Leave now. He's not a good person

I sat confused for a while until I figured out what this person meant. My eyes widened as I thought about Roman. Why won't he leave me alone? Most importantly,

How did you get my number

I texted back. "Hey are you okay?" Randy asked. I looked up.

"Huh? Yeah. I was just checking the time. You know this damn curfew. Its 10:15 we should head out." I lied. He nodded and we got up. Randy set some tips on the table and we left.

~Back at the hotel.

Randy and I went back to my room. He wanted to finish off the night even better. He's so romantic.

I closed the door after we got in and bent down to untie my Jordan's. I get a hard grip on my behind and shot right back up. He smirked.

"I had a really nice time tonight." I said uncomfortably. Randy smiled

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. He leaned in and bit his lip. I smiled and brought my lips up towards his. We kissed and wow it felt amazing!

My first kiss! I thought and smiled into the kiss.

Randy was leaned against the couch so I jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist but he wasn't ready and that made us fall over the couch onto the floor. We burst into fits of giggles that slowly died down. Randy looked into my eyes and kissed my lips again. His and was rubbing up and down my thigh and it slowly traveled up my dress.

My eyes widened and I tried to pull away but he held onto me tighter. "Come on Adrian you gotta loose it sometime." Randy said placing kissed on my neck. He rolled on top of me and I began to panick.

"Randy, I'm not ready." I tried saying. But he didn't listen. I tired fighting him off but he wouldn't listen.

Someone knocked on the door. Thank goodness. "Just ignore it." Randy said. Ignore it my ass.

"It's open!" I yelled and Randy got furious. The door opened and Roman walked inside. Randy was pushed off of me and punched square in the face. I scurried up and Roman pulled me in to his chest. I wasn't crying but just in shock. Randy ran out the room and Roman just hugged me and rubbed my back.

Whew! If he hadn't come in.. I don't even know what to expect.