Chapter 12(Part two of Chapter 11)

I sat on the couch hugging my self and brought my news to my chest. Roman sat across from me. I could tell he wanted to say something but he kept his mouth shut.

"Go ahead and say I told you so." I muttered. Roman smirked a little.

"Alright. I told you so." He said. I roll my eyes but he continued. "I told your ass to stay away from Randy but you think your all grown. He was about to get in ya undies and then what?" Roman raised his voice a little.

"Roman I-"

"No let me finish." He growled. "You out your life in danger. He could have taken advantage of you." He continued.

"Are you just going to yell at me? Cause I have curfew!" I snapped at him and stood up off the couch walking over to the door.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you!" Roman yelled and pushed me hard My back hit the door and he was in my face. I ignored the pain In my back.

"Why do you care. You don't like me yet your trying to protect me. Are you on some Bipolar shit cause I don't understand you and your freaking mood swings!" I yelled as tears formed in my eyes.

"I know what I said yesterday but that can't stop me from helping an innocent 17 year old. Hop out my face with all your bull-ish." He growled again.

I slapped him hard. I felt my hand stinging but he deserved it. I could see the rage building up in his eyes and he turned a bit red.

Next thing I know he pounced on me and slammed my back against the wall. My arms were pinned above my head and my Tears have brimmed over. Roman is such an asshole but something is drawing me a little closer to him. His stupidity or agression?

His nostrils flared as he inched this face closer to me.

"Don't you ever lay your damn hands on me. Trust me, I do hit back. Imma tell you something right here baby girl. You just arrived here. You don't know me well enough to lay filthy hands on me." He said. His voice was deep and rough.

I tried wiggling out of his grasp but he his big hand wouldn't budge.

"Please just leave me alone." I begged crying. His eyes softened. "I only informed you about Randy cause he over heard me and Sheamus talking about something and he decided to make me mad by asking you out." He explained. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What were you and Sheamus talking about?" I asked. Roman let go of my hands and I rubbed my wrist. I looked at him and he was looking away shyly. He didn't speak.

"I have had enough today. Don't tell me if you don't want to." I huffed and pulled on my shoes.

"Wait Adrian." Roman said. More with a little bit of pleading.

"What Reigns! Do you just want to make me miserable? I've been here for two freaking weeks and I already feel like quiting because of YOU!" I yelled.

He ran his hand through his long black hair pulling the hair tie out of it. I watched his hair fall down his shoulders.

"Adrian please jus-"

"Bye Roman." I scoffed opening the door but it was shut back open. I spun around to curse his bitch out when I felt his lips touch mine.

I so wanted to push him off of me but I just couldn't bring my self to do it. I eventually gave in and kissed him back. He picked me up lifting me up off the floor and holding me against the wall. He broke away a little bit.

"I was right. Your pathetic...but way too beautiful." He murmured against my lips. I giggle escaped my lips and I ran my hands through his long black hair. I brought my lips back up to his and resumed kissing him.

How did we all of a sudden go from hating eachother to kissing. I guess he's changing for the better. ❤❤