Chapter 30-Birthday $3×

SHORT CHAPTER

We went back to the hotel around 8:30. Roman and I were in my hotel room cause Brie decided she wanted to stay with Daniel for the night.

I sat on the couch and Roman popped some popcorn. I was browsing throughout Netflix trying to find a decent movie. Roman came back with a bowl of popcorn and sat next to me. I wrapped the blanket around us and put on Abduction (with Taylor Lautner). I layed my head on Roman's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me. After we were halfway through the movie I got real tired. Roman grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. .

"Mmmm. What was that for?" I asked standing up and stretching. He chuckled. "You like literally sleeping. Besides you need all the rest you can get. You gotta kick April's ass tomorrow." He grinned at me stuffing in hands into his basketball shorts pocket. I folded the blanket and smiled.

I kissed his lips and started walking to my room. "Are you staying the night?" I asked him hoping he would say yes. He nodded and followed my to my room.

Warning! The next parts below are rated pg13-Rated R. SKIP THE REST OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ON!! Thank you
-MrsReigns15

~

"Turn around. I need put on my pj's." I said to Roman rubbing my eyes. He turned around and I got changed into my usual sports bra and Nike shorts. I took out my nose and belly ring, cleaned them off and put them into my jewelry box. I turned off the light and climbed onto the bed. Through the dark I saw Roman take off his tank top and tie his hair into a ponytail. I turned to face him and he pulled me closer to him. Roman kissed my forehead and trailed the kisses down my neck. I layed there tracing the tattoo on his arm with my finger and sighed. Roman pulled me on top of his chest. We shared a we kisses and got a little too touchy. Way to touchy.

"Are you a virgin?"Roman blurted out. I blushed even though I knew he couldn't see me. "Yeah." I answered him quietly. He moved so I wasn't on him anymore.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked him turning on my bedside lamp. He shook his head and looked at me. "I'm not going to take that from you." Roman said and smiled slightly. I frowned a little of disappointment but didn't say a word. I guuess it was the hormones then.

"What...if I wanted you to?" I asked him quietly. He stayed silent for a while.

"You want it?" He asked me smiling a little. I burned of embarrassment. Oh I'm so pathetic. I layed back down and turned facing away from him. Roman scooted closer to me and turned my face so I was looking at him. He planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Baby....I want this. I'm just afraid your not ready. It's sooo wrong. I mean yes were dating but sex is a big deal." Roman said. I nodded and stroked his cheek.

"But there you go again with the it's wrong." I whispered and he chuckled.

"You want this?" He asked me. I bit my bottom lip. "I love you." I answered as he rolled on top of me taking over. Roman pulled my legs apart so my knees wouldn't be in the way. He kissed my lips and attacked my neck, biting and sucking at every chance he got.

I tried to cover my mouth just as a moan escaped but failed. Roman smiled and laughed at my reaction. His hands gripped at my waist and he stuck his thumbs in the waistband of my shorts pulling the down. I shivered and bit my lip. He kissed the bare skin of my stomach making my insides jolt with nervousness. My breathing quickened and Roman came back up looking at me face to face.

"It will hurt. A lot but I'll try my best not to hurt you." Roman breathed out. I nodded as he pulled down his basketball shorts. He had on boxers and pulled the blanket up on the both of us. He was hovered over me and I was sweating bullets out of nervousness.

"I love you." Roman said kissing my lips once more.

"I love you too." I said and felt my boyshorts being pulled down. He gave me a while to calm down and he attacked my neck with kisses. I felt something touch my lower region and gasp. My eyes widened and he chuckled. He sunk in and let the fun begin.

~ Oh Lord! One of my friend convinced me to write this lol please don't judge. I'm not really good at writing scenes like this.

Last chapter for today