Chapter 28-Showing you Love Part 2

Later on in the evening I showered and got dressed into a red crop top with black leggings. I put in my belly ring and put on some red Jordan's and tied a plaid blue long sleeve shirt around my waist. ((Please check out the out fit in the media section! Please!))

I put on some chapstick  and laced up my Jordan's. I went  down to the living rooms and Brie and Roman were talking. "If you make her cry again. I'll stab you!"Brie warned

"Ayye, relax little sis. I love her." Roman chuckled. I walked out and they turned to me.

" Aww girl look at you!" She gushed. I smiled at her and Roman wrapped his arms around me.

It was only 5:00 and I was going to be back by 11:30 for curfew.

He kissed my lips and Brie pretend gagged.  Roman laughed. "Shut up with all of that. You make me wanna hang myself when I see you and Bryan swapping spit." Roman joked around. Brie rolled her eyes. We left shortly after and went to Roman's rental car. The sun was still up and we got into the car. "Hair first or nails?" Roman asked as he put the key into the ignition.

I thought for a while. "Hair. I might Die it a really dark brown color." I said. "Alright. I was thinking about cutting my hair." He said.

"Oh Hell no!" I shouted and he laughed. "Relax. Nobody's commuting  next to my hair with scissors." He reassured me. We drive and talked for  while  and stopped in front of a salon. We got in a requested what we wanted. After my hair, which was now flawless, I got baby blue claw acrylic nails. I was so excited cause they looked perfect. It was so rare that I get acrylics.

Finally dinner. Roman took me out to the park. Sure it may not sound all fancy. But I would take this any day! The sun was beginning to set. It was a mixture of Orange and purple, could this day get any better?

We set a blanket on the grass and Roman goes and gets a piknik basket from the car and puts it on the blanket. I remove my leather jacket and put it to the side.

"I hope you don't mind cause I thought this would be better." Roman said. I smiled. "Its perfect." I replied.

Roman out his hand over his chest dramatically, "Whew! I thought you were gonna scratch my eyes out with those long claws for not taking you somewhere fancy." He joked getting me to laugh.

"You and your stupid jokes." I laughed crawling into his lap. I straddled him ((like how you'd straddle a chair backwaards)) and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you for being here for me." I whispered in the crook of his neck. I planted a small Kiss on it and he shivered. I laughed and looked at his face. He layed back making me lay on top of him.

We ended up not eating and just layed there watching it get dark and the stars come out.

Authors POV

Adrian and Roman  chatted , shared some kisses, and when it was finally time to go, they were both happy and excited that their relationship was finally moving and growing stronger.

~ Next Chapter is gonna be the flames!! ❤❤