Chapter 18

Recap

"Hey, what did he say?" I asked. He pushed me off and I hit the ground. I looked up at Roman and he continued walking off.

End of Recap

I watched him walk angrily away and felt tears well up in my eyes. Triple H walked out his office and saw me on the floor and sighed.

"You have one last match tonight against Summer before your suspended." He sad and walked away.

I brought myself up and wiped of any dust that might have gotten onto my ring gear.

Does Roman think all of this is my fault?

I thought and shook my head

Adrian and Summer Rae to the gorilla

The intercom boomed. I flinched from the sound and walked over.

Divas and superstars kept greeting me but I kept my head low. When I got to the Gorilla, Nikki was waiting for me there and when she saw my face She immediately asked what was wrong.

I shook my head. "Tell you later. If I start now imma cry." I whisper and she gave me a slight hug. My music played, Bang Bang by Jessie J but just the courus. I walked out and heard the fans erupt in cheers. I wasn't really feeling it today but I slapped hands with a few of the people on the crowd. One girl specifically gently grabbed my hand instead of slapping it.

She looked as if she was 5 or 6 and she frowned once she saw my face. "What's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head and gave her a hug. "Nothing sweetie." I replied and threw a smile in for her benefit and she giggled. I climbed into the ring and waited for Summer.

Her music played and she did her little pose and came into the ring. The bell rang for the match to start. I stood in the content and Summer jumped in place getting ready to wrestle but I looked at the crowd who was waiting for me to start. I shook my head and just immediately started crying.

The crowd was confused and Awww'd. I climbed out of the ring and made my way towards the ramp.

"That's it? So what, your just going to cry and walk away when I haven't even touched you yet? I wonder what will happen if I actually beat you." Summer said into a microphone.

I turned around and wiped my face.

I was handed a microphone by one of the camera crew guys.

"You don't know a damn thing about me Summer. Sure we were roommates before, but you slowly turned into a bitch. We all know I can beat your ass in a flash. I'm just not in the mood today." I dropped the microphone and went backstage and rushed to the locker room keeping my head down so no one would see my face.

"Hol up. Slow down lass." I heard an Irish accent and bumped into something hard. Sheamus. I completely broke down and felt him wrap his arms around me.

~

I sat down in Sheamus locker room and he waited for me to calm down.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nodded as he rubbed my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me. I ran my hands through my curly mess if a hair and the locker room door opened before I can open my mouth to say something.

"Aww my poor baby." Nikki said walking in. Sheamus stood up.

"Thank you for being here. I have a match up next. I hope you feel better." Sheamus said before walking out. Nikki sat on the couch next to me and I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Start talking before I go whoop Roman's ass. And from the beginning." Nikki said.

I sighed and began. "So when I was new Roman didn't like me cause I didn't have to start from NXT The at the gym Randy asked me out and Roman kept telling me to stay away from Randy. When Randy and I came back we went into his hotel room and he was trying to get into my pants but then Roman came in and helped me. And then we began arguing blah blah blah and then I slapped him and a whole bunch of mess then he kissed and and when we went to the club on Monday night I don't know who but somebody photographed us and sent them to Paul and Roman and I both got suspended and he lost his chance at the Championship." I said summing everything up. Nikki nodded.

"Listen girl, from what you told me it seems like you really like Joe(Roman) but he needs some tome to think. I mean really your 17 and he's 25(lets pretend). He should have been the the one to tell you what was wrong and what was right." Nikki started I sighed and rolled my eyes. I stood up.

"What is it with you guys and the age thing. Does it really matter? Roman is really mad at me and I don't understand why he is." I said.

"He realized what happened was wrong." Nikki said back Nikki stood up.

"Look girl, I'm not tryna judge but follow what you think is right. Now let's go back to the hotel and pack to the next city. I don't have a match tonight so let's go." She said. I missed and we went back to the girls locker room to collect our things.

~ Suckosh chapter oh well next will be better.

Oh and I also want to do a Q&A so post questions on my board and I'll answer them in Chapters lol