Chapter 4

((Please read this chapter Its really different from how it was before))

"Who the hell are you?'' She asked as I stood there not knowing what to do or say. Didn't the authority let her know I was coming?

"I'm-''

''Are you lost or something kid?'' sh asked me. I stared at her knowing that we were not going to get along very well here.

"No. I'm Adrian Gonzalez The new diva here. Stephanie got me this room.'' I explained. She looked at me for a while. "Girl arent you a little too young?'' She laughed. I laughed a little. "Girl age dont matter.'' I said.

''How old are you though?'' she asked. ''Seventeen.'' I replied. Summer's jaw dropped. "Dang, Then you must be too good to have to start at the bottom.'' She said walking away into the hallway. I followed her, rolling my bags along the way.

She pointed to a room. ''This will be your room, But dont bother unpacking cause we'll have to start packing for the next city.'' she explained. ''Thanks I muttered looking ito the room. This was a big as hotel room and I really liked it.

''I'm having some friends over later.'' Summer said walking out the room. i shrugged knowing she can't see me.

I don't know, but this seems just like a perfect start.

I dropped my backpack on the bed and kicked off my slippers. I sat down taking all of this is and pulled my phone out my pocket to call my mom.

''Ehh, she's probably asleep.'' I second geussed and pulled off my hoodie. I folded it and opened my suitcause to grab my towel, some clean clothes, and my shower gel and such.

In the bathroom, I stripped down and stepped into the shower and let the warm water cascade down my body. I soaped my my shower sponge and began to shower.

~

After lotioning, I found a black sports bra in my bag and some red sweats that just decided to throw on. My hair was a curly wet mess so I put it in a tight bun. I cleaned off my belly ring and put it in my jewelry box. I slipped on some socks and sandled and grabbed my phone leaving the room.

When I got to the living room, I saw a whole mess of divas and superstars in the living room sprawled on the floor watching some movie. A guy with two toned hair looked up when he saw me walk into the living room. Seth Rollins.

''Woah Summer, I didnt know you rolled with women too.'' He cause causing everyone to look up at me. I smiled. ''Shut up Colby.'' she said throwing a pillow at him. ''Shes the new diva Hunter and Steph were talking about.'' Summer continued.

Now I really have everyone's attention. ''She's hot.'' Randy said looking me up and down and getting a slap on the arm from Eve.

Some of the divas and superstars came up to me a congratulate me. 'How old are you girl.'' Brie Bella asked. And when I answered, some were shocked but recovered from it. It was a great welcoming tho.

Since they were already planning on having a movie night in our room, we decided on watching Bride of Chucky.

We sat down and I sat by Brie. I smiled becuse for once, I'm aaway from Californing and I'm not stressing.