Chapter 38-Somethings Not Right

Last Update For 2014! Whooo!

Paul and Steph came to a conclusion that I should stop touring until I have my baby and 3 months after I can come back. Im not a big fan of that Idea at all.

"How about Adrian stay on tour till her last trimester by then shell get a place of her own....Wait no. She can stay with me." Roman suggested. My mother huffed.

"I dont like you." She sneered at him. I raised my hands up and dropped them to my thighs. We've been in here now for an hour trying to come up with a solution. I was getting tired and crankier by the second. My eyes stung and I was seconds away from falling asleep.

"Either way youll have yo deal with it Ma. He's my baby's father and My boyfriend. Your not the one dating him so shoo." I said. I streched and covered my mouth as I felt a yawn comming.

"Adrian trying to help you baby girl. Your just young and naive right now." She said. I shook my head and turned to Paul.

"Shes not signing my release papers. There is a way for me to get my signiture on those forms right? Im an adult now." I asked. Stephanie nodded.

"Yes. Would you like those forms?" Shr asked. "Yes. Ill pick up a copy tomorrow." I said. Im not taking criticism from mom.

"Babe lets go. Im tired. I dont need to be stressed." I said pointing that last part at mom. She rolled her eyes as I tugged onto Roman's arms. He stood up and grabbed my hand twining our fingers together.

"See y'all later. I'll talk to you later Ma." I said as we walked out. I mean shes still my mother even in her crazy ways.

Roman and I walked silently to my suite. Seth was sleeping peacefully on his bed. I crawled onto mine an Romanlayed down next to me for a while.

"Are you okay?" He asked facing me. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer.

"Somewhat." I answered closing my eyes and thinking about my mom's reasons, she usually has good reasons. She doesn't want me be in this mess Roman brought me into. I furrowed my eyebrows at him and kissed his chin.

"Baby is there something going on?"I asked him. His eyes met mine for a second.

"What do you mean?"Roman asked me sitting up. I thought for a second.

"My mom usually has good reasoning behind all that she does."I replied. I bit my lip waoting for his answer.

"Ayye if your not going to go to sleep, do it for the sake of my unborn child." Roman joked. I laughed and layed back down. It was 7:59 am but I couldn't care.

Roman just dodged my question. He never does that.

~

"Get up already." I heard Seth Whine. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?' I asked

"2:30 in the damn afternoon." He replied. I giggled slightly and rolled off the bed.

"6 hours of sleep isn't good." I mumbled and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went back out to see Seth watching tv and eating some Eggs and bacon the might have been brought up by room service.

"Where's Joe?" I asked grabbing his whole plate and plopping down on my bed to eat.

"Hey. Thats mine." He whined. "Serves you right for not getting me some." I giggled. "Joe?" I asked again and Swth continued watching T.V.

"At the gym." He answered. I nodded but didnt respond.

We sat and watched tv until thw door opened revealing Roman. He was dressed in black jeans and a Grey hoodie. Dont look like he was at no gym!

"Hey." He greeted me kissing my lips. "I thought you went to the gym."I said standing up going over to the kitchen and placing the dish in the sink.

I heard a loud smack.

"Oww. What the hell?" Seth whined. I went out and he was rubbing his head. I giggled.

"I went out. Im going to go back out. I just came to let you know." Roman said kossong my cheeks before he went out. I stood there in confusion. I looked from Seth to the door. He had a guilty look on his face but I didnt ask any further question

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

2 days pass and that marked the 2 months of my pregnancy. I noticed I was beginning to show when I wore a fitted white crop top. Tonigt was Monday night Raw and we were still in Massachusetts.

"Babe! Does this make me look fat?" I asked walking out the bathroom. He was texting away on his phone but looked up when I entered. Roman laughed at me. "Your not fat. Its just my baby's deciding to grow." Roman said. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my small belly. (Picture in media section)

I ruffled his hair. "Im changing." I said. I went back in and grabbed a sundress. It fitted me well. I strapped on some brown back strap sandles and grabbed my purse.

"You ready?" Roman asked sliding his phone into his pocket. I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

We made it to arena in under 20 minutes and I immediately spotted the girls.

"Hey darling." Nikki gretted me. I grinned at her but she gave Roman a dirty look. He looked down and kissed the top of my hair. "Ill see you in a bit. I've got a match against Seth later on." He mumbled walking away. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's going on girly." She asked me as we walked over to catering.

"Baby's growing." I answered. I gabbed a plate and got my usual fruit salad and sat down to eat. Nicole was quiet the air was quite uncomfortable. We sat in silence before I dropped my fork.

"Alright whats wrong?" I asked irritated.

"Whay do you mean?" Nikki asked. I sighed.

"My boyfriend is being shady, my bestfriend is quiet when she's normally not, and Seth is covering up Roman's tracks." I said raising my voice a tad bit. Some divas walked over to investgate the scene. I clenched my teeth waiting for her to say something.

"Roman didnt tell you did he?" She asked sighing.

"No. Do you know? I have a strong feeling hes cheating on me and I dont know why. He gets up to go to the bathroom and his phone rings saying Galina. I know its some lady but im afraid to answer. And so help me if I find that he is and you knew. Nicole I'll never forgive you!" I said. I could feel my eyes stinging with tears but I grind my teeth together to keep them from spilling out. Nikki sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I dont know how to tell you this but.." she stopped. I stomped my foot.

"Tell me what?" I asked imatiently. I bit my lip and waited.

"Galina is Roman's ex. And they have a six year old daughter."